The official RR/Igor fight thread

Here. You guys can commence calling each other every name in the book here. This way it doesn’t contaminate other threads, and everybody else knows to ignore this thread.

Thanks greenman sir.I have lost all the patience thanks to igor.I don’t want to ruin threads but igor is doing this stuff for 6 months.

I have requested him many times to ignore me but …he won’t listen.

I just want igor(and others who hate me) to ignore me and my posts/threads…nothing else.

Can’t we all just get along! RR is good sht.

So true… Whichever thread I open most end up with RR’s and igor’s fights… Though its fun reading it, I would prefer having it all in one place so that I know exactly which thread to open to have some laughs

Trust me i have no interest to fight igor…i have ignored him for 6 months and i will stop posting stuffs about him if he does the same.

RR if you had some nuts upon your chests would those be called chestnuts?

This is brilliant, but shouldn’t it be Wahbulance?

Wambulance reminds me of the phrase ‘wham, bam, thank you ma’am’ for some reason, almost like a competitor for Bangbus if you will…

Then why did you start the fight with him in the pillow thread?

Because he has ruined almost every thread started by me in last 6 months.

How does one go around “allowing” people ruining other people’s thread. If the thread goes off in a different direction because someone made a tangential comment, it is not that person’s fault.

Your original thread did not have the merit to hold the interest of other participants and the tangential comment was more to their liking and hence the outcome. Learn from it.

If i don’t like the content of a thread i ignore it or try to explain as to why i don’t agree with the content instead of posting insults and non sense gifs.

Is Igor an indian?

^igor is my european alter ego

^ I disagree.U have no alter ego here. I do agree that there may be others here with multiple personas. I think Igor could be an Indian.

^

igor has good control over hindi too.

^ didn’t know that. but it’s other stuff. one more thing , more than non indians, there are indians on the forum who will be mean to other indians for reasons best known to them.One of them was someone called righetous hacksaw… aka chicken tikka.

Self appointed “translators” who will explain to the non indian what an indian is, how filthy, corrupt india is and a long list of what is so wrong about india and indians.

isn’t gora a racial epithet?

^

I agree with tjack…@confused2010:I think you should remove the word “gora” from your posts…“gora” is as insulting as calling an asian “paki” or an african “black”

Please remove it.