Alter egos on AF- reality or myth?

"There are people here with multiple personas. No message board is immune to that, I wouldn’t expect this one to be any different.

I don’t think Bchad and RR are the same person. I do find it odd though that every time there is a thread about RR, Bchad comes vigorously to his defense as if there’s a federal case against RR and the jury is seconds away from deliberating."-Former trader

“I do agree that there may be others here with multiple personas. I think Igor could be an Indian.”-confused2010

“Wait….Rahul Roy = bchads troll alter ego?”-gringo bob

Discuss.

^

You forgot this one:

"Rahul and Igor are the same person. "-Former trader.

No reason why it couldn’t be true. I’ve seen enough episodes of Catfish to know that the internet attracts some weird and wonderful people!

I’d hope it wasn’t true, I barely have enough time to post as myself let alone 2+ accounts.

All your AF points are belongs to us. Discuss…

It is funny that people are considering me as an alter ego of bchad sir…So any one who supports me becomes my alter ego??

I support youu…a…a.arr…g.g.g…aaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

Marcus Phoenix and kkent were the same person.

+1.

That should be “Sir Bchad,” not “Bchad Sir”… :wink:

I don’t really see the point, but I wouldn’t doubt that there are at least a couple. I don’t know him personally, but bchad strikes me as a pretty honest guy, and he is a boardmember, so I think it’s highly unlikely that he is one of the folks who posts under multiple names.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

Is this even a conversation? There is no effing way there are actually people out there pathetic enough to start multiple accounts on the same forum and chat as different personas…Well, except lxwarr maybe.

Sorry.

Sir bchad.

I’m as uninteresting in person as I am on AF.

alter ego refers to a person’s second self,like a mental disorder…for ex: the character from the novel jackyl and hyde(or whatever)…what ur refering to is having fake accounts. also there is no chance bchad and rr are the same person…bchad is the founder of this forum maybe.

For great justice.

bchad and chad are not the same person.

oh okay…maube chad is the alter ego of bchad :stuck_out_tongue:

oh okay…maybe chad is the alter ego of bchad :stuck_out_tongue: