Billy Joel at the Garden

Has anyone been to one of these shows yet? I was hoping ticket prices would go down a little but I guess that’s just the price. I’m thinking of doing it because yolo (carpe diem). Wanted to know if you’ve seen it and if it was good? I looked at the set lists and they’ve been pretty awesome so far. I just hope when I go he plays Billy the Kid.

i’d rather move to Gaza than go to a Billy Joel concert but I’m loving “yolo (carpe diem)”

It’s been several years, but I saw him with Elton John and it was one the best concerts I’ve ever seen. I don’t know what he’s on, but his energy level is amazing.

Billy Joel. Another Jew who changed his last name. Oy vay!

buy his live album from The Garden on ITunes and save yourself $500

I have that, but he’s on my bucket list.

If it’s truly on your bucket list, better check him out now before he’s no longer around. Dude lives a rough life with the booze…

FWIW, I’ve seen him three times and each time was awesome. I’ve never seen him in NYC though, and I’d expect that he would take it up a notch performing in front of his hometown fans.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is “Hip to be Square”, a song so catchy, most people probably don’t listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it’s also a personal statement about the band itself.

^method