UCL 14/15 Finale is during next CFA June exam

We got a problem next year…

That sucks for you guys in the Americas.

Thankfully for Europe the exam will be over by the time the game starts at 8.45pm Berlin time.

the last few years of watching the game sober have been pretty rubbish though. made up for it during the world cup though

balls

I don’t know why but I preferred the Weeknight finale.

^ me too

I’ll never forget when I missed the 2005 Liverpool CL final due to having 2 uni exams the next day and then somehow successfully avoiding the score throughout the exam day and an epic night out and then watching it at 5am on VHS, genuinely thought I was hallucinating when smicer scored.

How did you avoid the score… the greatest game ever played… in the UK???

That in itself is a miracle close to that night.

I still remember my emotions from that night, it was probably one of the greatest afternoons of my life.

I decided to go cook an omelette when Milan was up by 3, figuring game was over, only to come back and see…wtf? Can’t believe I missed those goals.

Superb wasn’t it?

It’s cliche but that night when the Liverpool fans sang their heart out at 3-0 down during half time and lit flares the true meaning of those words ‘_ You’ll never walk alone _’ really hit home.

Check out the UEFA Cup final too, Liverpool Alaves, 5-4 final score if I remember correctly.

It was a bit of a miracle, I shut myself in my room studying when the game was actually on, was doing the exams most of the next day and then went out that night in the knowledge that I would almost certainly find out the score but managed to pull through. I’d heard that it was a beast of a match but nothing prepared me for it…

an omelette of all things?

I missed Goetze’s world cup winning goal because I was taking a piss. watched the game in Hooters of all places…

That omelette story was weak. If you’re going to give a story st least lie tp keep it intrresting. Something along these lines: I was at the bar wstching the game and my phone rsng. It was so loud at the bar i stepped outside to take it. All of a sudden i see mike tyson and he is questioning my manhood. We start tradh talking and then give each other a long staredown. I refuse to backdown or get intimidated do i go for the first punch. At that moment a crowd intervenes to separate us. I then go back to the bar and i’m likr “wtf, i missed all those goals”.

Sorry for the typos, using my phone

so, I stumbled in last night a little bit drunk and decided that I should treat myself with some hospitality passes for the final next year seeing as I don’t have any plans for that day but they’re fucking sold out already!

Might have to go for the France 2016 final instead.