Seriously, intern??

So, I am leaving the office just now and before I leave, I go to the bathroom, as is customary for our species. Anyway, there is this intern ahead of me and he does not wash his hands after using the urinal. First of all, wtf? Then he leaves the bathroom 5 seconds before me, so I am looking at the door handle, like how the f am I supposed to touch this now? After that, I go down in the elevator and the guy is there again, this time touching his face and hair and playing with his phone. Come on, this is like rubbing your dick all over your face. What the f is wrong with this guy?

Somehow I assume that this forum will not find it particularly gross or unusual.

You do what all rational people do – dry your hands with slightly more than necessary paper towels, bunch them up, use them to turn the handle, and then throw them in the trash if there’s one close or more likely on the floor (because YOLO).

This. Our office puts a trash can right next to the door for this reason

yes my office does this too.

And maybe the intern is too familiar with touching himself.

i thought this was common sense?!

Or you could just accept the fact that

a. He didn’t piss all over his hands, and

b. his dick is probably cleaner than the doorknob (or his phone or your keyboard, for that matter).

Now, if he had just taken a dump, but didn’t wash his hands, that would be a different matter.

lolsss

Is this a thing?

You need to give this intern the nickname Dickface

I don’t think this is an intern thing. I’ve seen a Charterholder skip a handwashing after pinching out a brick.

At least he wasn’t preparing your food. The part that I find weird is that he did what he did even with you in the room (people who wouldn’t normally wash would be more inclined to do so if someone else was in the restroom).

Only one solution ohai, poop in a paper bag and hide it in his cube.

Would it be okay to pee in a cup and dump it on the sidewalk? People let their dogs piss all over the sidewalk by my building. And can I take a dump by the front door as long as I remove most of the mass afterwards with no regard for the residue I leave behind? What’s really fun is to watch kids play in the grass where dogs have just defecated.

Ok. For your information, I did successfully use paper towels to exit the bathroom. It’s not like I just stood there like some loser.

Are all these poop threads really Ebola threads in disguise?

Isn’t it every guy’s dream to be able to rub his own dick all over his face?

LOOOOOOL I was surprised this thread took 16 posts to completely fall off the rails. Well done, AF, that was a pretty good run.

I can’t believe that using paper towels to open bathroom doors is a thing. Is it like how you guys put down those paper covers on the seat when taking a dump? there really is nothing worse than sitting down on a public toilet seat that’s warm.

Cold and wet?