Swimming 101

Black Pool Party vs. White Pool Party.

Respect.

Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

Sweep the Leg. How thought provoking.

dont forget about those Tamil’s being oppressed in Sri Lanka. Forget if that is before or after this part.

LOL at the picture comparison.

What you can’t see in the black pool party picture is that there is actually a white dude in the water just outside of the frame on the right. The black folks are obviously refusing to get in the water with him.

^So maybe if they got another pool, for black only?

I don’t want to throw CFAvsMBA under the bus here, but which party looks more fun? I think we all know the answer to that.

We should seek to unite instead of divide. I do want to give kudos though to the few progressives who were at least willing to put their feet in the same water that whitey was swimming in. Baby steps you know.

Not a fair comparison: they’re different pools.

When I saw the title of this thread and recalled your Bike Buying 101 thread, I was concerned that you were considering combining the two.

Whew!

They can be separate, but equal.

It’s the white chicks that make the party funner.

What the picture doesn’t show is that half the white guys are pissing in the pool.