The Hot / Crazy Matrix

http://totalfratmove.com/ridiculous-dating-instructor-perfectly-explains-the-hot-crazy-scale/

Discuss

Craig McDermott: If they have a great personality and they’re not great looking… then who fucking cares?

Patrick Bateman: Well, let’s just say hypotetically ok? What if they have a great personality?

[pause, all laugh]

Patrick Bateman: I know, I know.

[all in unison]

Patrick Bateman, Craig McDermott, David Van Patten: There are no girls with good personalities.

David Van Patten: A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

Craig McDermott: The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though god knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks.

David Van Patten: Absolutely.

Craig McDermott: And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unnattractive they are.

This is blocked at work. Can you post?

love this. saw it last week,

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU]

Saw this a few days ago, seems to be making the rounds. Hopefully most of you guys should already know this stuff.

A similar matrix exists for women. Along the X axis is “willingness to marry you” and along the Y axis is “how much money you make.” The line has a slope of 1 and begins at the origin.

I think I’ve posted this before:

so fucking true

Shouldn’t “how much money you make” be the independent variable and “willingness to marry you” be dependent?

I couldn’t figure out what planet TwiceTheMan was on, until I realized that “Willingness to Marry You” was supposed to be HER willingness to marry the guy, not his willingness to marry her.

Still, it doesn’t quite fit, since the matrix stuff was supposed to be where each axis represented something about the same person, not different persons.

Pretty sure it’s his willingness to marry her.

The irony of that video being that the guy is at very best a 5 himself and hence would by his theory be permanently undateable for all women.

So the wealthier he is, the more willing he is to marry her? Sounds too convenient to be true.

Poor men may be afraid to marry because of fearing an inability to meet the financial part of marital responsibilities; rich men may be afraid to marry because of fearing a substantial loss of assets if it doesn’t work out. Sounds like there’s probably an inverse-U shape (assuming that money is the only relevant variable at play, which it almost certainly isn’t).

The guy is not an attractive man (no homo) but it doesn’t work that way. For all we know he might be incredibly wealthy and sharing his direct personal exprience (I doubt it but I don’t disagree with his conclusions).

I assume 5 means “average”, in which case, half of all women are not dateable, according to this guy. Given that essentially all people end up dating and/or getting married, it seems like people are grossly overestimating the quality of product that they receive.

Deconstructing money/power

“Power is a great aphrodesiac” - Notorious Asshole and War Criminal Henry Kissinger_“A woman’s test is material. A man’s test is a woman…if a man could fuck in a cardboard box, he wouldn’t buy a house.” - Rabbi Dave Chappelle._

It was previously assumed that money was a fundamental unit of attraction to a woman. Further investigation has revealed a better understanding of this very important piece of the woman’s rating system. The piece which was formerly labelled money has been replaced by a money/power paradigm. The two are almost always intertwined in a way that makes them hard to distinguish, so I don’t think it productive to make a chart of how they breakdown exactly. One almost always follows the other in any case.

What is important to know about the money/power piece is that previously it was thought of as static. Now we know that the money/power piece of attraction displays time-variance. That is, the amount of money needed to get maximal “points” in the money category varies according to the age of the woman. When a woman is younger her perspective is different as to what makes a lot of money. As she gets older the amount of money neccessary for full points increases. For a girl of 16 full points for money might be obtained by having access to a car and beer money. When she is in her early college years, a nicer car and enough money to join a fraternity is probably sufficient. As she advances into her twenties what we consider to be the normal money chart will begin to manifest itself – that is, she’ll want the richest man she can get.

At no point that we can discern does money ever not become a factor. Take any guy. Take a woman that has that guy. In no circumstance that is known would she not rather have a guy just like that, but with more money. Actually, maybe in one circumstance – when the guy has enough money to buy her basically everything she wants. This is self-evident, I should think

Women seem to especially like it if you are more devoted to your bad music, biker gang, forearm tattoo or marijuana. These all seem to work wonders. There are some interests you can show in a woman that will help you to fuck her: a healthy interest in destroying her self-esteem and in fucking her friends more than her seem to work wonders. Note that the following topics of disinterest have been field tested and shown conclusively not to work: Unix, literature, poetry, international politics, and sodomy.

Novelty - Let’s face it, if you’re like every other guy who works a normal job and tries to live a good life, you’re probably like just about every other guy. Chicks don’t dig this, and why would they? Who wants someone who is just like everyone else? Something different is more attractive. Like someone who does not have to work during the day like most people because they have lots of money from business or selling drugs. Or like someone who has stabbed a man and went to prison for it. Different is a veritable ticket to getting laid.

Unicorn zone. True

Here’s my question: How do you rate a girl 1-10 on crazy scale if you just met her?

He explained that this is not entirely possible and you need to measure data points over time because the crazy might start at any moment with no warning.

That said, in my experience you can have a pretty good idea almost right away. Maybe I’m a judgmental a-hole (if the shoe fits…), but I think you can tell a lot about people right off the bat based on intuition. People say don’t judge a book by its cover, and then they turn around and say that a picture is worth 1,000 words. I think it’s the latter.

But you must also recognize that each girl has the potential to become crazy, just like Goku can become Super Saiyan. Females are a delicate balance of hormones and can easily become unhinged given the correct circumstances. The same person you met while dating will morph into a different behavior set depending on age and stage of the relationship. Good hormonal balance in the past might just be incidental and does not always predict future behavior.