AF Fantasy Football 2014 - ONE MORE SPOT

Hi all, we have one more spot available in this league because someone else had to drop. Who wants in? Buy-in is $60 and price distribution is 55/25/10/10 for first, second, third and highest point scorer in reg season.

I would love to play

Edit: Send me a pm with details?

No one has responded to my AF Fantasy Cat Breeding invitation. I have a strong belief that Princess Dancefluff will take the best in show award this year.

Please PM me with details as well.

Please email me at Numi.advisory@gmail.com and I will send the league invitation and details through yahoo. Thank you.

oh yea its baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

http://nesn.com/2014/08/peyton-and-eli-manning-return-to-rap-game-in-fantasy-football-fantasy-video/

Hey igor you wanna join? Would be good to have you in the league.

I want an invitation!

Anyone interested, please e-mail me with your AF moniker and say “AF Fantasy Football” in the subject line. numi.advisory@gmail.com

I believe we have one more spot left, but if there is strong interest we may consider opening up two more. Thanks.

Sent

JBrowntown got the last spot for now, but if someone else also wants in then we can expand the manager list and Palantir can get in too

hey numi what are the rules and scoring like, whats draft type

PM me thanks

Everyone in the league - please check the message board on the Yahoo fantasy league page for an important message.

igor, it’s an auction draft and basically standard rules, 0.5 PPR.

Palantir just got an invite for the last spot. Anyone else want in, shoot me an e-mail. First come, first served at this point.

sorry numi not a fan of the auction draft style. good luck to everyone!

Just a reminder for everyone in the league to pay their league buy-in on Leaguesafe.com. You should have received an email invitation to join LeagueSafe - please check the email address associated with your Yahoo account as the invitation may have been sent to an old email address associated with that account.

All, we have ONE more spot in the league due to a last minute drop. We need one more manager for this league or we have to drop a team. Anyone want in?

Buy-in is $60 and price distribution is 55/25/10/10 for first, second, third and highest point scorer in reg season.

Please let us know ASAP. Thakns.

I’ll take it Numi. Want me to send you an email?

Yes please, send me an email ASAP so we can get you set up. Thanks.