Hot Tub Cinema

Got invited to this tomorrow night, gotta be right up there with drive-thru bikini coffee

http://hottubcinema.com/

That’s disgusting. I have my own hot tub and I sometimes cring at the idea of getting into it…

I love hot tubs and especially hot tub time machines, but I would also have reservations about those. They do drain them between each showing (that’s a good use of water), but there still seems like there would be a literal ton of sperm in there.

You can’t even get beer at a cinema in NYC without going to Brooklyn.

Looks like a giant orgy

wasn’t there a study that basically said once there’s 4 people in a hot tub, it’s equivalent to putting in a spoon of poo?

They show the Lion King? Am I missing something?

Nothing gets the ladies going like wild animals.

I call shenanigans.

Don’t know about a hot tub but I think I read something like: your drawer of underwear contains a gram of sh*t.

Get your brooms!

you keep dirty underwear in your drawer?

I keep washed clean ones in mine.

Instructions unclear. Penis caught in underwear drawer.

This looks awesome, if i was still in NY i would probably buy tickets.

Ramos - how about a side business and we bring this to boston?

I’m sure the people they show in the video provide an accurate representation of people who actually buy tickets.

^To sell it in NYC, you really gotta up market it. The water comes from Lake Expensive-as-fuck. We only show arthouse films or bad films ironically. A strict dress code of hipster swim wear from the 1920s is required for men. In no time flat I’ll be the biggest trend since Drunk Brunch.