Man fakes death to avoid marriage

Ms. Lanchester, 23, from the United Kingdom met her ex-fiance Tucker Blandford in August 2012 at a college in Connecticut. “He was such a gentleman. He showered me with jewellery… we would go out for a posh dinner on the tenth of every month to celebrate the day we got together.”

Ms Lanchester was studying abroad on a student visa … she and Mr Blandford said a tearful goodbye at the airport… he went down on one knee and proposed.

As the wedding date neared, an excited Ms Lanchester received a gut-wrenching call from her fiance’s ‘dad’. He went on to tell the bride-to-be that his son had depression and had “thrown himself in front of a car” to end his life

That’s when she discovered the lie.

His mum had no idea that her son was dead, and Ms Lanchester soon realised that the ‘dad’ she’d spoken to was in fact her gutless fiance, too scared to ring her and break up himself. To add insult to injury, Mr Blandford’s parents didn’t even know the couple were engaged.

She’s in the states currently, saying: “It may be our wedding day but I’m going to spend it making my own awesome memories — without him.”

Quick. someone find out where she is. Alone in the honeymoon suite… and possibly needing some company…

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/fiance-faked-his-own-death-to-escape-marriage/

Another feminine eunuch…

Someone fedex this pu$$y a hacksaw!

Haha, what a wimp.

Seems like a reasonable solution to a complicated issue.

dang that girl looks old, from the pictures i would have guessed early 30s

would make for a good movie starring will farrel as the dad and I"m not sure who as the son…

This is so wrong on multiple levels…

… specifically this dude shouldn’t have wasted a bunch of money on jewellery and posh dinners only to break up with her. That’s busch league Tucker, step it up man.

Starring Will Farrel as the dad AND the son.

the dude clearly just wanted poon, and he probably wasn’t getting much until this girl arrived.