Who on the Forum would you meet and why?

Who would you like to meet in real life?

1. Itera - I could finally be blessed to be in the prescense of the Oracle of Midtown in person and kiss the ring once and for all.

2. Greenie – We’d throw down some beef on the Big Green Egg and kill a coupla cold ones. It’d be fun.

3. Bro – Just cause he’s the iron vault of impeccable investment acumen among all CFAs. In fact, his business card says, “Superior results guaranteed!” and it is not in violation of the CoE.

4. Numi – We could discuss some of the heavies we’ve smashed. Sadly we couldn’t throw down some ribs at Dinosaur BBQ due to the fact he’s Jewish.

5. STL – We’d fuss and feud over social economic issues until we each got drunk and just got along.

6. Higgy – He’d show me his mountain bike and take it off a sweet jump where he’d get at least 3 feet of air.

7. igor – This homie is legit. Preaches the troof!

8. Ramos – I’d ask him about trolling interest in companies only to steal the IP in the process.

9. Supyogov – Gotta meet the ripped nig of AF (no homo).

10. Bchad – Just cause he’s my brotha from another motha evidenced by a correlation discovered by Higgy.

11. Blake – Just to say I did.

12. Inky – This cat is keeping it real!

13. Nana, Krn, and other females…pass on that…they’d be nothing but drama blowing up my identity all over the forum after the fact. Women and secrets are like a fool and his money.

I would like to meet CFAvsMBA, mostly to see if he’s actually black. At first I thought No Way black, and now it’s more like Maybe black. Lucky post #888 !

• Bromion : because I’m a huge nuthugger - no homo

• Numi : to see if there is something behind the gimmick

I’ve met some people from the study group/hookup forum but they are lurkers and barely post. Met with a HCB from another forum a couple times when I was doing the IMC last year too.

I’d like to meet that Ali Nili thai boxing guy and go a few rounds sparring.

I’m surprised you got so far into that post before the obligatory “no homo”… even when talking about kissing Itera’s ring…

I’d want to meet Rahul Roy. I have a feeling discussions with that guy are never dry

CvM’s list is pretty good and includes many of my people. My additions:

-CvM, see if he is the kind of guy I imagine he is.

-S2000, because he’s frighteningly smart and could educate me on scotch

-Geo, we could debate Canadian things and drink Lab Lite.

I was going to say the same thing.

Agreed

Magician, Greenman, Itera, Alladin & Bchad - in no particular order :slight_smile:

I’d like to meet Chad, but only if we were to be dropped off in the middle of the Bob Marshall Wilderness and we’re not allowed to bring anything other than what we’ve won in the AF Rewards store.

My fear is that CFAvsMBA looks like this:

Other than the obvious trolls/haters/DB’s, I’d be down to meet anyone that posts regularly in the WC.

So if any of you are ever out in West Texas, A.) I’m sorry, and B.) Shoot me a PM.

Geo - Preacher of da troof!

S2000 - The bottemless vault of all things. Maybe he’d let me drive his car too.

FT - Show him that the 80/20 rule does not apply in the PUA game. Heck, we’d probably slay a few fawns while out and about. We finish up the night with some late night meat sandwiches and poutine.

HP - We’ll talk cars and how we both started from the bottom now we’re here!

DoW - More troof talking!

If I visit New York CvM, I’ll call you up. Or if you’re ever in the Texas of Canada, we can rope longhorns and grill some steaks.

The other boardmembers, at least to put faces and real personalities to screen names / avatars / online personalities.

Greenman – to talk accounting shop.

CvM – to show him that I’m not remotely a bottomless pit . . . um . . . vault. And maybe to let him drive my car.

About a bazillion candidates who owe me beers.

cleverCFA and CPK123 – to be in the presence of two of the best advice-givers on the forum.

DoW – to make sure that he doesn’t really look like his avatar.

Mobius Strip – to talk math shop.

the only people I could stomach in real life probably are Geo, FT, and rawraw.

Any of these characters that speak with authority about countries that they are not intimently familiar. I want to know how they got so smart. I’m still trying to figure out if what i see is real, much less read and hear. I’ve worked next to people making a dollar a day in some backward third world nations all the way up to a dollar every few seconds in the financial centers of the world and i still have to view everything with a grain of salt. Maybe i need to spend more time on the internet while in my mom’s basement. But i really would like to become so informed without walking the miles. I’ll even treat.

krnyc - to add a hot russian to the list.

Free trip? Sure, sign me up.