Going Your Own Way...GYOW

I find the insights of this movement to be quite applicable to my own world experiences and observations.

Take a look…don’t fear the red pill

WTF is this?

lol I just googled it this is awesome.

probably NSFW maybe

http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow-principles/goingyourownway-com-principles-16/

SMV: Sexual Market Value. i.e. When a person is seen in public with an attractive and charming partner, their “SMV” goes up, meaning they become more attractive to other potential partners. But even more importantly, where a young man may begin early adulthood with a very low SMV compared to an attractive young female, he will come to realize that he hasn’t even BEGUN to understand that as long as he remains diligent, patient, true to himself and rigorously focussed on more worthwhile pursuits…. his SMV is almost certainly going to increase exponentially over time. This can be understood by anyone with an iota of common sense, and is beautifully articulated by a man in this one of many examples.

AFC: Average Frustrated Chump. (See Beta Male and Omega Male)

Alpha Male: The leader of the pack. The man other men aspire to be… and the man women want to be with.

NAWALT: The perfectly rehearsed deflection “Not All Women Are Like That!!!” very often heard from women whenever any man criticizes the very real actions and behavior of the female collective. Not to be confused with a valid argument, NAWALT is used to pull focus and conversation away from the actions and behavior of 99% (or “most”) toward the 1% in an attempt to get you to think in terms of the lowest common denominator. Read more on understanding generalizations »

AWALT: ALL Women Are Like That. The opposite of NAWALT (Not All Women Are Like That)

ASSPOWALT: “A Statistically Significant Percentage Of Women Are Like That” (incase the detractor isn’t getting it.)

AW or WW: American/Western women in the aggregate.

A Real Man: The hive/female definition of any male who is expected to make himself available to be treated as a utility, disposable tool, ATM machine, sperm donor or human wallet. Any man who refuses to be treated this way is generally regarded as “not a real man”, and should be prepared for an avalanche of shaming (i.e. “you must be prepared to drown on a sinking ship and ensure female comfort and convenience – even at the cost of your own life – else you are not a real man“). Most commonly used to describe any man who has not yet shackled himself to a female, or one who is seemingly immune and unaffected by her charms, looks or manipulations. This confuses the female to no end. So much so, that she will now attempt to convince herself that he is not even male. However, the true definition of a “real man” is any human being born with XY chromosomes. The remainder of that definition is entirely up to him – and nobody else. Especially a woman, because she has zero concept or understanding of masculinity outside the scope of what she thinks he “should” do for her.

Even a trans-sexual male is still a “real man”. He’s just an artificial woman. We trust this will clear up the confusion for those who don’t understand the basics.

Baby Rabies: The female biological clock in full hyperdrive. Firing all cylinders, she has a plan to get pregnant and you are not a part of it. Except to make 216 monthly payments which she plans to extort using any and all methods at her disposal. Including any form of deceit. There are virtually NO limits to what she is capable of – and WILL do – including reaching into the garbage to fertilize herself using the contents of a discarded condom which an otherwise responsibly-behaved man used to protect himself from entering fatherhood against his own will and better judgement.

Bad Girl: While women everywhere continue to publicly trip over themselves and stumble while trying to define a “man”, a “good man”, or (our personal favorite) a “real man”… as Men, we do not engage in that manner of horseshit. It’s up to every woman to define herself. Women already do an excellent job of this with their actions, and particularly their non-actions.

Beta Male: The nice guy; the sweetheart; the feminized mangina; the man women marry as Plan B if they can’t snag an Alpha male, then subconsciously hate him for it later.

Please Note: MGTOW do not subscribe to such silly and finite classifications as “beta” or “alpha” because these terms are essentially defined by the female. These definitions exist here only to illustrate what other people mean when they sling these bullshit terms around like a frisbee.

Bitch: Often mistaken for a derogatory term, the modern female embraces this title and wears it around her neck like Olympic Gold. This can be seen in modern literature written BY women – FOR other women – as in such books entitled “Why Men Love Bitches” and “Why Men Marry Bitches”. Available in paperback on Amazon, at Borders bookstore(s), and wherever nauseating trash is sold. Therefore, women never get to complain when a man uses the word “bitch” in a sentence. This is precisely why so many millions of women are single against their own will and “can’t find a man”, and it explains the exploding population of single mothers. They deliberately cultivate disaster in their own personal lives, and will even advise other women to do the same. Literally. The only reason a Man would marry a bitch is because she worked her ass off to misrepresent herself for years. No man worth anything would ever do it knowingly. This has already been established hereand that bitch also proudly wears the title like a badge of honor. Maintaining QUOTE: “All us bitches are the same. We’re all the same.”. Learn it.

Bitch Bin: The small box or drawer a man uses to store items left behind by the women he sleeps with. When the bitch bin containing tooth brushes, hair brushes, hair ties, lipstick, etc. is found by his current interest, an unapologetic response by him heightens her attraction for him even more.

Choir: A group of well-rehearsed feminized supporters who are ready to back up the star artist (your girlfriend or wife) at a moment’s notice and at your expense, of course. The choir is staffed by other females and beta males, and is often conducted by the guy who plans to bang her the moment you’re out of the picture.

Cathedral: The term “Cathedral” was coined by a Mr. M.M. and reformatted by Chateau Heartiste (and probably others) for a general audience to mean the collective motivations and enlivening spirit of the bulk of the human machinery that powers the entertainment, media, government and academia industrial complexes in the West, but particularly in America. This human machinery is mostly progressive in political disposition, equalist in ideology, tyrannical in method, snarky in execution, and hypocritical in principle. So as not to associate the meaning with any religious implication, the Cathedral may otherwise be referred to as the “hive” – to represent the reflexive, obedient, hive-like thinking on the subject of human intellectual, psychological and sex differences, both within and between groups.

Cupcake: A delicate-looking seemingly light and fluffy muffin top with pretty frosting which is supremely fattening and very bad for you. The gun is loaded, cocked and pointed at your head. Cupcake has had her finger on the trigger from the moment you said “I do” and she will pull it on a whim, the moment you cease to entertain her in the manner she so desires. If cupcake has a Facebook account, you are basically giving her a free pass to cheat on you. She will have old flings on her account, past men she was interested in, all it takes is for you to piss her off one day and she will have one these men provide a shoulder to cry on.

Dickstand: A man who props up a single mom while she’s waiting for an Alpha to ride her hard. As a motorcycle needs a rider or a kickstand to remain upright, so does a single mom need either an Alpha rider or a dickstand.

THIS APPEARED ON CRAIG’S LIST What am I doing wrong? Okay, I’m tired of beating around the bush. I’m a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I’m articulate and classy. I’m not from New York.I’m looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don’t think I’m overreaching at all. Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 200 - 250. But that’s where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won’t get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she’s not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level? Here are my questions specifically: - Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics — bars, restaurants, gyms - What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won’t hurt my feelings - Is there an age range I should be targeting (I’m 25)? - Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I’ve seen really ‘plain jane’ boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I’ve seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What’s the story there? - Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out? - How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY Please hold your insults — I’m putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I’m being up front about it. I wouldn’t be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn’t able to match them — in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth. it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 432279810 THE ANSWER Dear Pers-431649184: I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament. Firstly, I’m not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here’s how I see it. Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a crappy business deal. Here’s why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here’s the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity… in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won’t be getting any more beautiful! So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you’re 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you! So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold… hence the rub… marriage. It doesn’t make good business sense to “buy you” (which is what you’re asking) so I’d rather lease. In case you think I’m being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It’s as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage. Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as “articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful” as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn’t found you, if not only for a tryout. By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn’t need to have this difficult conversation. With all that said, I must say you’re going about it the right way. Classic “pump and dump.” I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/love/dating/golddigger.asp#KLp2DKbXVzf7jAiY.99

This MGTOW forum has some intersting stuff. Generally, these people seem so sad though… mostly older divorced men and jaded world of warcraft 28 yr olds

sluggy good stuff, i found some of the stuff interesting. I just skimmed through one of their recommended books, “the manipulated man” and i feel as if FT could have been the author. I’ve shared similar beliefs as MGTOW for some time but never knew there was a collective group of people. The place where i diverge is i dont think all women are worthless, just american, so my loop hole has always been to date foreign girls.

And, ftr, this is not a new movement. Schopenhaur, Nietzshe, and other german writers described this paraidgm long ago - and they were influenced by greek literature.

Looks like a forum for people that fail in relationships specifically and are struggling in life generally to collectively seek out scapegoats.

I agree.

I did find one sane voice while combing that forum:

The Manosphere won’t give you the full picture If you find yourself hating women…take a break from the manosphere. It’s hard to read article after article of: women cheating, women setting a guy’s car on fire, women exhibiting and admitting to crudish hypergamy, women divorcing a man for frivolous reasons – without getting a little peeved. If you went to ANY site that repeatedly exposed the worse of any kind of person, animal, or object – you would lose sight of the bigger picture and simply grow to hate it. The manosphere and MGTOW isn’t mean to be entirely representative; what it portray is TRUE but is biased towards alerting you towards warning signs of the opposite sex. The good things are omitted intentionally because there’s enough it elsewhere (that doesn’t mean they don’t exist). The mind responds to impressions. MGTOW and similar schools of thought are helpful to balance out the picture. If however we shut out all else, we do get a skewed perspective that actually can cause to react emotionally (usually negative) towards women instead of using the information as a tool and guide. Let’s be wise, but not vindictive. Enjoy the weekend all! http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow-mgtow-101/manosphere-wont-picture-2536/ ----- Otherwise, I’d generally agree it comes across as way too negative/stereotypical of women… and full have sad bros who got divorced or something. However, there are some good insights, just like an theory/explanatory philosophy

and chris rock

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPesKyIhGZg]

I thought some of the stuff was a little far leaning myself.

I like the philpsophy that you don’t need a woman to be happy.

And a chart I saw that showed that only 30is% of married women are vey happy in their relationship while 66ish% of men are very happy, really got my attention.

I would have though that both male and female %'s of extremely satisfied in marriage would have been about the same(I’m happy and so is my partner) which does not seem to be the case.

In my estimation, lots of women are bewildered when they grow up and actually find that they are not the special princess they thought they were.(which is mommy and daddys fault for raising them to think this)

I also like the term “riding the carousel” which means women sleeping with multiple men

wait i don’t get it.

are these guys turning into the male version of the old crazy cat lady?

Americans are pretty slow to figure things out.

Just look at the math; 75% of women are fat, something like 25% of people have mental disorders, 90% don’t have any interest in cleaning/cooking or contributing anything to the family, mostly just in it for a free meal ticket, 50% of these “unions” will end in divorce at which time you will likely lose all your money.

Amercian guys decide it’s a great idea to keep looking at this market rich with posibilities?? Throw the dice and risk your life? For what possible upside??

No thanks.