If a 49 year old man can do it then why can't we??

Well i know many of you may don’t know SRK.To be very brief SRK is 2nd richest actor($700-$900 millions) in the world with fan following in billions.I am not here to talk about SRK’s wealth.,many at 50 are much more richer than SRK but only few will have what SRK has at the age of 50…His 10 pack abs…

Shah Rukh Khan

Well SRK is a actor/producer/entrepreneur…He works 14-15 hours a day …still he finds the time to hit gym everyday …while most of us on AF are much more younger than SRK but still we can’t motivate ourselves to hit the gym daily…You can also take the example of S.Stallone in Holly wood who has god like body at 60+…

I think we must learn from guys like SRK/Stallone to hit gym daily and maintain a healthy body…

you wack as fvck RR.

Seems like RR is expressing some deeply hidden emotions.

Why are you looking at shirtless photos of 50 year old men?

Ya…

I want 10 packs abs too…

No homo

Ya…

I bet you want his 10 packs [sic] abs too…

No…don’t get me wrong…I am just saying that we should try to remain fit as well…

lol

Rahul, do Stronglifts 5x5.

www.stronglifts.com

Being fit is important to his job

being fit is important for all of us…

His secret fetish is to taken from behind like a little girl by a really fit old guy.

I just admire his fitness…No homo

In the same way that straight men admire large breasts.

I admire large breasts too… wink

Everytime I see SRK (which has been way too often recently), I think of SNK, the video game publisher of the awesome NES game Baseball Stars (Blake would have loved it). Instead, I’m treated to a picture of a very shiny Indian dude that is not the second wealthiest actor in the world.

Source?

Ummm…no.

Sure you don’t mean RBI Baseball?