3.) John McAfee

1. Kenny Powers

Chuck Norris

dicaprio

dan bilzerian

eric holder

mark cuban

Chris Hughes.

Make a billion dollars based on who randomly gets assigned to you as a roommate in undergrad. Buy a respectable magazine and become editor-in-chief. Run your trophy wife for Congress.

That’s a guy I think we all can understand.

Uber guy who makes $1300/wk.

Derek Jeter /thread

Carlos Silm. made his money by being a big ol monopoly. can’t argue with that.

no wait on second thought, kim jung un. power and a nuclear military under an absolute iron rule. none of our democatic BS where the avg dumbo gets an equal vote.

FTFY

I was making him understandable to the non gaymen on this forum.

Putin is up there for sure. Dude annexes whatever he pleases with merely a slight purr from the American Eagle.

i second that. and he is mighty fine riding a horse. *cough* or so the internet says.

^ Exactly, dude is hunting bears half naked on horseback, is a judo black belt, has some twenty year old gymnast girlfriend, billionaire, dictator of the largest country in the world by area and seizes whatever geography he pleases while shooting down civilian airliners without consequence. Is there really any doubt?

^ and he’s most certainly killed before. not many poser-BSDs can say that.

Most likely Peter North, Lexington Steel, or Shane Diesel.

is ≠ has

One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to bind them.

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Not quite. Agree Putin is a BSD, but he annexed Russia’s #1 geopolical objective. The US maybe cares about Ukraine a little bit, but not really. Obama/Kerry just made a dumb bluff and Putin called it, multiple times. It’s not like Putin tried to interfere is US - Mexico or US - Canada relations.

Putin is not good-looking and is like 5’5… Enrique Pena Nieto on the other hand makes me question my sexuality.

John Brennan - the puppet master.