ok so this is settled

Women Hate Watching Sports, Says Men’s Health Magazine

http://deadspin.com/women-hate-watching-sports-says-mens-health-magazine-1643153969?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

btw is this a 10?

Women Hate Watching Sports, Says Men's Health Magazine

Women Hate Watching Sports, Says Men's Health Magazine

damn FT i need to hang out in your neck of the woods

is it me or does she appear to have a faint mustache

The woman’s on the left. :-p

A 10 would be enoying the game, not looking pissed.

This is revolutionary.

I don’t know what kind of babes you guys are getting with, but clearly that is a very hot woman. The question is why is she with that fat balding guy. He must be hung like a horse.

Yah she’s hot, for a blonde… Brunettes w glasses FTW

Honestly, who really cares if girls like watching sports or not, that is what you have your friends for. Let her go apple picking while you watch the games on Sunday, just have some chocolate waiting for her when she gets back and you’re golden.

Troof.

Y’all remind me of my chump friends in college. They would swear they picked up the hottest girl in the bar every night I didn’t join them. Women that were a solid 9 would get the stink eye, “Eh, she isn’t pretty enough for me.” It’s like they were holding out for a solid 10 that inevitably never arrived. For the record, many of these guys married/got pregnant fugly 4s at best.

I’d introduce that woman above to my mother anyday!

Getting paid for the shoot before going home to RR and his 10-pack abs.

That’s not such a bad thing. Lower maintenance.

Anyone note that the woman is in a different outfit in each photo, but the guy isn’t. There’s something classic about that. I happen to like her in the second picture. She looks a bit too botoxy and over-made-up in photo one.

That said, I think she’s hot, just badly presented in the first photo.

And I agree with “She’s hot… for a blond.” I too am a sucker for brunettes with glasses.

She would be a 10 if, in the second pic, the guy was balancing that bowl of chips on her head.

You were. And I bet you liked what you saw.

Most people don’t know how to rate. It’s a relative scale. 8.5 means she’s hotter than 85% of the people out there. I don’t find that was a harsh rating.

man, the girls were naturally beautiful. not much make up at all. pretty faces and great bodies.

^ Stylish too.

Solid 7.5. Boobs too small, too much/weird forehead. And that dude is way past “balding”.