Students from Hackshaw colleges may not be losers....

The CEO of Microsoft has done his graduation from a hackshaw college in India and still has done better than most Ivy guys.My point is that being in a hackshaw college for 3-4 years of your life may not end your career prospects.There is always an option to do a masters from Ivy league (like CEO of Microsoft did).Even after having a hackshaw graduate degree if some one can do CPA/ACCA/CA etc kind of courses then perhaps no one will care about the hackshaw undergrad.In India if some one has done Indian CA then no one cares about their undergrad since accounting industry values CPA/ACCA/CA more than any IVY undergrad.

However in finance an IVY Grad+CFA/FRM may have a lead over Non Ivy+CFA/FRM initially but after few years only performance on the job will count.

Personally i have done my grad and post grad from a decent ranked colleges in India(however they may be considered hackshaw by some as per US/UK standards.).I am doing well in my life with a decent job in a MNC.

Even Google does not care about hiring IVY guys.I am sharing an article to prove my point.

http://qz.com/180247/why-google-doesnt-care-about-hiring-top-college-graduates/

Thanks.

I will believe Google when they actually stop hiring people from top ranked schools.

what in the world. I can’t understand what the TS is trying to say. I put it in Google Translate and it suggested english as the transcription.

Only recent grads with small penises and flabby abs would worry about this. Top colleges don’t get you successful careers. Rather, success-oriented people are drawn to top colleges. Nobody really gives a crap once you’re a few years out of college, anyway.

Totally agree bro. Shah Rukh Khan graduated from Hansraj College which is arguably hacksaw on a global scale but look at his abs today

+1

Or look at his Networth today.

Or his penis. Right? Right, RR?

No wonder you failed L2.

Any ways you made a very good point that no one cares about your college once you have few years of workex under your belt…

I don’t get it. I failed level 2 because you fantasize about SKR’s penis? How are the two related?

lol…what a retard…fails L2 and then gives excuses like his 2 yr son was jumping all over him was the reason behind his failure…

But you just said that I failed because you were fantasizing about SKR. I don’t understand how those are related.

Nope nope nope RR. You know I got nothing but love for you and your 10 pack abs, no homo, but you either go to a Top 2 school or you take a rusty hacksaw to your sack.

Anyone who is not on the 50th floor of a NYC BSD BB Firm is a total loser. That doctor that does not have a top 2 MD and CFA who took a sabbatical in Rawanda to help malnurished children is a loser. That widow who went to U of P for an online law degree to represent low income battered women is a failure as she did not get into a Top 10 JD program and complete the CFA. People like Michael Dell are total losers as they didn’t complete their rusty hacksaw educational program and went on to brown IT fields outside of Top 2 MBA & 3/3 CFA Finance. There is a reason the 1%ers of NYC were singled out by Occupy. They are hated for being God’s chosen ones allocating assets across industries, sectors, and securities moving markets with the swift motion of their mouse. This is what it is RR.

“It’s all about bucks kid, the rest is conversation.” - Warren Buffett, Hacksaw Educationed Loser out in Omaha w/o a CFA.

^ Word.

Buffett got a masters from Columbia (hacksaw, but still Ivy). The only non-hacksaw of the top-10 richest Americans is Michael Bloomberg (Harvard MBA).

Thanks for your nice input.

I really look upto you and Greenman as both of you are perhaps not from top 10 colleges in the world but still both of you have done great in your life…

You have supported my points very well sir.A Hackshaw undergrad always has a chance to do CFA/CPA or IVY masters later in their life.However if some one follows up a hackshaw undergrad with an equally hackshaw post grad then he is basically dead.

^ I think you missed the point. By miles.

What happens to those of us who were accepted into Ivy, but turned it down because of the price? Are we destined to be failures?

Where’s Vandelay Industries when you need him. Guy would love this thread.

No you are not destined to failures.

You can always get credentials like CFA/FRM/CPA /actuaries etc to prove your talent or you can start your own firm and hire IVY people… smiley