If you were to hire RR, what role would you place him in?

I think I would place him in investor relations. Then buy put options.

Abs model.

Head of Human Resources. Vandelay Industries as CEO.

my first thought. except he might actually be good at IR. buy bull call spread. just might.

I would get him hired into some role at my biggest competitor. then watch as the place falls apart. then get ready to count my money

Head of social media marketing, obviously.

Why are you calling the guy out? That’s a bit of a dbag move, don’t you think?

Trick question!

Chief dabbawalla Officer In charge of lunch. But I wouldnt bet if he didnt rub his small penis on some meals before delivering them and rubbing some leftovers on his abs.

Director of Client Complaints

Perhaps we are of same age…still i am in the process of being CFA/FRM/ACCA/MBA and you are nothing…

Some people on AF think that i am a troll…FTR,few people on AF know me personally and they are my friends on linkedin/facebook/whatsapp (none of them are Asian).I have prepared together for my CFAL2 with guys like whatsyourgovt(i am disclosing his name since he himself admitted in one of the threads that we prepared together for L2).I am not going to disclose the name of my other friends on AF as they won’t like it.

I am for real.I am 24 year old guy who has completed CFAL2/FRM/60%ACCA exams and MBA and i am currently working as Consultant in a MNC.I am happy with my life.I don’t need others to hire me.

You tell 'em, RR!

That’s two violations in one. Use of “CFA” as a noun and claiming that you’re in the process of becoming one.

XRAY was being dumb RR…but you made yourself look worse with this post. Like a chai walla.

chauffeur or office troll

the position i would put him in is bend over. cuz he is always sucking up to guys on this forum calling them sir and some other weird crap.

^LOLz

/thread

Door Keeper

Two questions Rahul Roy.

1. Where is your MBA from? 2) How much money do you make?

It really doesn’t matter how many credentials you have.

This thread has been dead and buried for 4 months. How does a guy that signed up 4 days ago know about it let alone know who rahul roy is? Rahul, this is too obvious.