spurious CorreLations

http://tylervigen.com/

Why don’t you post some finance/economic articles as well?

seriosuly how is this troll not banned yet?

Here are the titles of your past five threads:

-Students from Hackshaw colleges may not be losers… -If a 49 year old man can do it then why can’t we?? -Work out regime to get 10 pack abs…@50 yrs of age -How many of you will have CFA chiseled on your tombstone after your death? -WWE Announces That Hulk Hogan Will Host WrestleMania 30 One is dedicated to convincing others that you’re not a loser for having attended a 4,000-ranked MBA program, three are blatently homosexual, and one assumes anybody will ever visit your grave. None pertained to economics or finance.

I make more money than you taking in account PPP.Lets get it straight 1usd=60 inr(approx)…So unless you make $700,000 or above…you are not richer than me…Any ways inkybinky this is my last reply to you…I don’t want to talk to a loser who fails l2 and blames his 2 yr kid for it.

FTR,CEO of Microsoft did his undergrad from a Indian University which is not even ranked globally…So may be he is a loser too…please don’t talk to me loser…Former Prime minister for a country was from my globally hackshaw university…CEO of a global cosmetic brand is from my university too…please check the wiki page related to notable alumini.

Stop wasting your time on me ands tudy for CFAL2.You should surely pass it this time…I f i can pass L2 in 2 months of study then you can surely pass it in 2 years…

All the best.

Yeah…You passed level 2 and think that an exchange rate is the same thing as PPP? LOL…

Somebody’s obviously lying about passing level 2…

Well, thanks for admitting to everyone that you do not understand the concept of PPP.

I never told it is the same.I am just saying that it is one of the parameter to measure PPP.You jump to conclusion to early my uncle…no doubt you failed L2

DEFINITION of ‘Purchasing Power Parity - PPP’

An economic theory that estimates the amount of adjustment needed on the exchange rate between countries in order for the exchange to be equivalent to each currency’s purchasing power. The relative version of PPP is calculated as:

Purchasing Power Parity (PPP)

Where: “S” represents exchange rate of currency 1 to currency 2 “P1” represents the cost of good “x” in currency 1 “P2” represents the cost of good “x” in currency 2

Source:investopedia.

No doubt both of you are still L2 candidates…

You most certainly said it was the same. I quoted it just in case you tried to delete what you originally sad. You suck. And not just abs.

Y’all need to lay off this RR cat.

Well clappity clap clap. PPP is not an exchange ratio. What a revelation! Thank you, RR, for enlightening all of us!

By the way, this might be another violation since you’re implying that the your standing in the CFA program imparts special skill (which you obviously lack). Plus you’re disparaging the CFA brand.

^

Haters can hate i will pass CFA l3 too …it doesnot matter if you like it or not.,.

Yet another violation…

Give it a rest, dude. You’re not impressing anybody.

^

If you still have difficulty in understanding the relationship between PPP and exchange rate…feel free to contact me…give me your email id…I will mail you few articles on relationship between PPP and exchange rates.

Thanks.

RR(CFAL3 candidate)

lol…

I like staring at pretty graphs as much as any other finance professional, but I don’t really get the point here.

just random correlations - correlation =/= causation