A humble apology from my side.

I think X ray/Inckybinky/igor and my self have always had some childish fights on AF.I don’t want to get into how it all started but i will personally try to ignore nonsense posted about me on AF.I know i have crossed the line but some times when people repeatedly start hate threads towards you then it is quite difficult to control emotions.

However i accept my fault and will try my level best to not repeat such mistakes again.I know X ray/Inkybinky and myself were not seriously trying to degrade each other but some how it went out of control.

Thanks.

I accept your apology and I think it’s very mature of you to admit that you’re a racist who never passed L2.

Somebody please delete this troll-bait thread.

How dare you dismiss rahul’s heartfelt apology in this manner. Lord Shiva will have his way with you in the next life.

OK i failed L2 and you passed it.(If that makes you feel better and overcome the depression caused by your actual L2 results.)

peace.

man, this site has gone down quickly in a hurry.

Believe it or not RR I like you,I also like picking on you.Please Accept my appologies.

Me,You,inky may have the same traits,inky is our friend too

These effeminate men are disgusting.

Rahul, please keep to your promise and don’t post in Water Cooler unless your name is evoked.

^

ok

If we actually had a Hall of Fame section on this site, threads like these wouldn’t exist. Members would have people to look up to, respect for the history of this site and a deep admiration for the people that made AF what it is today.

When there are no role models, this is the result.

You could say we are the lost generation of AF

^ Nicely put.