Red Dead Redemption

thinking of getting into the game, yes I know it’s old, but for some reason it just slipped my radar. thoughts? I heard it’s different enough from GTA to make it worthwhile.

It’s a good game, like a mix between Skyrim and GTA. All parts of the game are executed flawlessly. So in addition to being very good technically, the game has the highest standards of story, acting, gameplay, etc.

The only problem is the ending is fuuuuu… fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccc…

My brother played it. Said it’s really good.

How’s a BSD like Itera have time for this shit?

Great game, highly recommend. Got me through L3.

Be sure to hogtie people and throw them on the train tracks. Good times…

How do BSDs have time for Analyst Forum? (Hint: They don’t)

^ Ah that’s where you’re wrong. associates and analysts are the ones slaving. it’s similar to how I can watch the US open or world cup with feet up on my desk. all is well

A man needs to have a hobby, no homo. I’ve recently been playing Pinball at nostalgic bars. It’s fun and brings me back to my childhood when we didn’t have these shoot’em up games.

Unlike most of the BSDs here, I’m not trying to M’n’A on the Buyside for 100 hours a week.

i got a few video games from last year. sad thing is, i havent opened a single one. still havent touched the gta 5 or new cod. am i missing out?

^GTA V - Yes, go home right now and play it. New COD - No.

There is a new COD? Hmm…

Pretty awesome game. I saw it on Slickdeals for the Xbox 360 for $4 (used) the other day.

GTAV was a good time. I recommend you crack it open for some great de-stressing

I’m like this. I’ve got about 5 games that have sitting in my apartment for 1-2 years that I haven’t played at all.

^ This is partly why I never buy the newest blockbuster games. You pay up so much more for them and end not enjoying it. why bother. play the “old” games you can buy for under $10 dirt cheap

A true BSD would have someone under his desk pleasuring him while he was watching the US open or world cup.

a true BSD would have someone pleasuring them at the us open or world cup

^ Respect

a true BSD would have the women’s champion pleasuring them at the us open or world cup

^ Problem is the women’s champion is Serena Williams, who is actually a dude.