How do you get your adrenaline pumping?

Over the last little while I’ve realized that I’m becoming an adrenaline junkie to balance out the monotony of everyday life. Wanted to know what you guys/gals do to get your rush?

Me: Motorcycles, speed, sports, bungee/bungy jumping, sky diving etc.

I’m hoping to hear some affordable habits that I can add to the repertoire. Let’s refrain from this becoming a drugs thread…

Squats.

Autoerotic asphyxiation. It’s kind of awkward when someone walks in though.

snowboarding, big wave surfing, bridge jumping

CFAI mock exams.

Pretty much combat sports.

Although I am paying for it now : I injured my shoulder in judo a week ago when I lost my balance trying to throw some dude that outweights me by like 30 pounds.

I landed flat on my stretched arm with said dude’s weight on my back and CRACK, felt my right shoulder tearing.

Luckily, it’s nothing serious and I shouldn’t be out for too long.

In any case, that’s adrenaline for you. When you fight in judo, IMO more than in any other combat sport, you are always on the verge of injuring yourself seriously.

Try meditation.

Running speed comparisons between the HP12C Original & the HP12C 25th Anniversary edition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2RpbEsP4H0

Hookers

i hear cocaine works. if you happen to overdose on ludes, coke will kick you started

Binge watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix.

Skiing. Maybe once every two or three years I ride rollercoasters.

I thought this said bride jumping at first. Was impressed.

Shooting guns, high stakes gambling, swimming in the ocean now that it’s freezing.

Tell us more…

I like karting. Just started last year, so going to try to master the electric ones, then to shifter karts, then to a formula ford/mazda (hopefully income keeps up with skill improvement, and vice versa haha)

Ride and Tie, TREC.

Please tell me that you dress up like Toad when you do it. Simply doing that will increase your chances of winning.

^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h4zTEwgCpQ

all joking aside I remember the process of marking level 2 mocks getting my heart racing. something about frantically working down the answer grid in the knowledge that you could run into a series of wrong answers and another flunked mock.

In hindsight, I took that shit too seriously…

I’m impressed by the variety of activities from AF’s

I’m in a lazy period so my only adrenaline rush at the moment is drunken hijinks.