Hot chick gets hit on 108 times in one day

http://nypost.com/2014/10/28/woman-harassed-108-times-in-10-hours-on-nyc-streets/

This chick gets hit on more times in one day than I have in my entire life. Funny that 95% of them are brothas though.

1. She wasn’t that attractive so that was suprising.

2. It must be aweful to go through an entire day being noticed, complimented and having people say, “Have a nice day” or “Hey beautiful” or “How you doin” (which was a spot on Joey impression). Just aweful.

3. I’ve heard good female friends say, “OMG, THIS REALLY HOT GUY JUST WALKED UP AND SAID HI TO ME!!!” countless times. So I guess the real problem here is that the “uggos”, or “normals” as they prefer to be called, need to learn to respect us “attractives” and avoid making eye contact or acknowledging that we are forced to share the same streets in America. Thanks Obama.

Or she could just adopt a more positive attitude. Maybe by focusing on the bright future when she’s 30+ and she can walk down the street and into bars invisibly despite the flourescent hues of layered makeup and lepard print mini skirt.

I’m sick of women wearing tight shirts protruding their big juggs along with stretchy low waist jeans that manifest their behind more than a bikini does and yet are disgusted by the fact the men hit on them and harass them. Not if the men were hot they won’t, cuz that is their target market.

If you dress that way then you are asking for it. To prove my point, do the same video again but with the lady wearing normal jeans/pants and a normal shirt/dress and I guarantee you that the number of people hitting on her will shrink to nothing cuz the fact of the matter is she is ugly.

Uhh. She’s in the USA where people have no manners, and a pathetic view of what is attractive (she’s obese, not attractive, and has a nasty attitude). Cmon, how can this be a thread?

Do men actually catcall like that in NYC? It looked like she wasn’t walking in the nicest areas either, what did she expect?

And she’s not that attractive. But I am surprised catcalling is that prevalent in NYC, it doesn’t happen all that often in Toronto.

^ Way to make huge generalizations. She’s not obese. I wouldn’t say amazingly hot but definitely not unattractive.

EDIT: Comment towards purealpha

Someone did not bother to read the article and twisted the words nicely. It truly is an art.

We have a long way to go.

I chuckled at this, crude and accurate.

Zidhai,

I watched the actual video footage of her giving those people attidue and counting that as harrasment. Those were actual quotes from the video. So obviously you didn’t go to the source material. Listener comprehension fail. I’d call it art but it’s just ignorance.

I’m more concerned with actual harassment than catcalling, but the NYPD would probably crack down on this if there were enough pressure. But it seems like a class issue, so there might be some backlash of parts of the public if they started rounding them up.

ive seen mexicans and brothas cat call uglier girls than her, not surprising to me

^As long as she has a big booty, they don’t care what the face looks like.

I find the responses to this thread to be disappointingly defensive on behalf of the male population as a whole. Unlike the film maker, I do not think that cat calling is a big problem in New York, but it is quite rude and should be discouraged in general, as infrequently as it does happen.

In response to the other vein of responses, having spent a considerable amount of time in major US and Asian cities, I would certainly place NY in the upper tier in terms of female “talent”. Assuming that you spend most of your time in professional occupied areas, the people tend to be well bred, physically fit, well spoken, and inclined to a certain standard of physical appearance. While some might regard this culture as superficial, there is no denying the “scenic benefits” of this standard.

Not only that, but NY females are also diverse in appearance. The tall blonde triathlete is a distinctly different breed from the curly haired Lebanese or tight bottomed Asian. Each provides a different appearance and unique flavor (not literally). I find this to be a refreshing experience compared to the monotonous standard of Asian countries, where everyone essentially looks the same and tries to look the same (and given the location of a certain poster in this thread, it would not be surprising that some even apply surgical means to achieve this monotony). Like bird watching, a rewarding female watching experience is marked by variety, as this keeps things interesting.

Oh it’s common in most big cities in the USA, especially in areas of town where the losers hang out on the street. Apparently they need to comment on everyone who walks by for some unknown reason. If you are male it is “can I have some money”, or “nice shoes”, or random foolishness.

Newsflash: Woman with a huge ass wears tight jeans in a “diverse” part of NYC and gets hit on by black guys.

Stop the presses!

As were the ones I quoted.

I assure you that it probably is aweful from a female point of view for a stranger to walk beside you and ask you point blank whether his lack of aesthetic features are the reason you have no interest in striking up a conversation with someone you don’t know and then giving you stick for it.

Had no idea India was the moral high ground for the feminist movement given what has happened over the past 2 years

^ yeah, agree. do a video with a skinny, freckle-faced, straight haired brunette wearing business clothes, and i think the number of catcalls would drop almost entirely b/c it isn’t the body nor the look that the homies go crazy for. the catcallers don’t want to catcall some prissy harassment lawyer so would probably refrain. this girl fits the profile of what the catcallers think they can get with: an okay looking, overweight, hourglass figured girl of hispanic/ME looking descent, dressed somewhat casually, wearing all black, walking alone in a $hitty neighbourhood.

i think the “am i too ugly for you? guy” was probably the nicest guy in the video. far better than the “take a 5-minute silent walk beside you guy”. “i just saw $1000” is probably the worst thing you could say; good comedic value though.

The only deduction one can make from this comment besides the needless defensiveness is the laughably misinformed and myopic world view the poster has.

Moving on.

Shortened but this is an intriguing post. Since your location is America I assume by ‘Asia’ you mean East Asia and it is true that Korea, Japan and China seem to be homogenous but beyond that Asia seems to have quite a bit of diversity.

Singapre is a city that is rapidly becoming more diverse day by day and Dubai seems to have a community of every nationality and is the only city at the top of my head where the dominant ethnic group is not local.

+1