Dilemma

So my wife and kids are at her parents house. Which leaves me with a problem.

I don’t know whether to watch the Spurs, whom I love, but who will probably lose because they’re resting ginobli and Duncan.

Or if I should watch football, which is a superior sport, but featuring two teams that I don’t give a hoot about.

there’s always some good pr0n

xhamster or p0rnhub

I thought you were gonna start singing that Nelly song

Why don’t you just put two TVs next to each other?

i’m usually in agreement that you can’t watchback sporting events but if you don’t care about the teams then why not.

Watch the spurs if you care about them and then watch the other game later, and then hit the p0rn.

someone linked me to this on FB a few days ago. once i got over the initial shock, it made me feel sad for some reason.

the tubgirl one is much worse

That is a truly genius idea that I never thought of. Indeed you are, in all probability, smarter than me.

But then you’d have another dilemma–which one do you listen to?

And to those who suggested tubgirl and lemonparty…I can never un-see the things that I saw there.

I’m of no help here, as usual, but a friend and I were discussing this situation the other day.

My wife and kids are visitng the in-laws this weekend. They will be no more than 4 minutes out the door before I turn into an enormous pile. I instantly revert back to a 20 year old with no responsibilities. My diet will be mostly frozen pizzas and cinnamon toast crunch. I will probably start drinking before 10 AM. Clothes probably aren’t happening. I sent out cryptic text messages looking for weed. I’m likely bringing the TV up from the basement so I can watch a few college football games while I play 30 hours of video games.

Does anyone else do this, or am i just the least mature 32 year old around?

^I think that’s pretty normal. I do something similar.

Mike & Mike were talking about it the other day too. Golic’s wife was leaving town and he plans to do nothing but eat, sleep, and watch TV all day (basically being a sloth) and Greenberg was horrified at the idea.

This seems like a solution for DVR.

Watch the Spurs, because you care about the result, and so if you hear how it ends, it will spoil your enjoyment considerably.

Then watch the Football on DVR. You don’t care so much about the result, because you don’t care who wins, but you’ll still get to watch how the strategy unfolds and where the key turnovers are.

please tell me you googled them at work

^No. You don’t have to be as smart as Ohai to figure out to NOT google stuff suggested by AF members at work.

Bloomberg.com

kinda sounds dirty…

It was one of the dullest prime time football games of the season. If you missed it, you didn’t miss much.

This gives me hope for when I inevitably get old and boring and married. One of my coworkers’ wife and kids were out of town for a month this summer. We had so much fun hanging out and drinking on the weekends that never happens the rest of the year.

Haha, You are not alone.

You are the only one. I hit my CFA books to make sure I haven’t forgotten anything, then read all of itera’s posts to gain some much-needed life wisdom.

I don’t know why there are empty wine bottles and junk food cartons in the trash and how we ran out of tissues.