10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman in Hijab

This film was shot in response to the “hot chick gets hot on 108 times in one day”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgw6y3cH7tA

Discuss and let the games begin.

A Muslim female I’m close with has remarked about the difference she feels when wearing the hijab abroad. Interesting to see it compared

Allahu Akbar!

Hey baby! You wanna blow me (up)??

She’s like a 5 on a good day, IMO. Not surprised she didn’t get any comments while wearing the hijab, it hides all the assets those street morons like to look at.

The way this is going, it is only a matter of time before we see a whole series of imitations.

1. 10 hours walking naked

2. 10 hours walking in full Batman suit

3. 10 hours walking as Gimp from Pulp Fiction

And so on.

I think she’s much better looking than the girl from the first video, and doesn’t have that smug chip on her shoulder attitude. Much classier.

True, but the other chick was like a four.

@ohai, they’ve already done a 10 hours dressed as Princess Leia, so I’m sure those aren’t far behind.

I find it interesting 5 hours of walking produced 2 minutes of cat calling.

I’m pretty damn liberal but I agree with France for the total ban. there is absolutely no good reason for them, read the Qur’an, it’s just a way to keep women down and because men can’t possibly be responsible for controlling themselves.

I might need Sweep to explain this one to me.

I remember a gimp from The Usual Suspects, but not PF.

France banned the Burka, not the Hijab. Not really comparable, IMO (I’m not Muslim or Arab).

The verdict is in. Dress yo woman in hijab!!!

Really? The scene with the gimp is one of the most memorable parts of the movie Be sure to re-watch.

^ my mistake

Allaaaaaah’s Snackbar!

That’s an entirely different kind of gimp though…

OK. After a google search, I remember the Gimp. But that’s not what I normally think of when I hear the term “gimp”. I think of Kevin Spacey in “The Usual Suspects”.

That’s because you live in Texas and not California. Frankly, I am jealous.