Bill Cosby: Alleged Rapist

http://www.vulture.com/2014/09/timeline-of-the-abuse-charges-against-cosby.html

This is some graphic stuff. Doctor Huxtable, why??

I’ve known a few people who have been falsely accused of rape, but I don’t know anyone who has been falsely accused of rape 13 times.

I thought this history had been largely assumed, but not proven, for some time. Unless I’m thinking of someone else?

I would like to talk to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! about…some of the things…you do in your show! Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…cannot say…F**K! in front of people!

I have no idea if he’s guilty or not, but I do know that he’s very unpopular with a large portion of the African American community. It would not shock me if at least some of the accusers were making up their stories to try to discredit him at the behest of leaders in the African American community who don’t like what he has to say. I would also not be shocked if some of the accusers were making up their stories to try to cash in (he reportedly did reach a settlement with at least one of the 13 many years ago). I also would not be shocked if everything were true.

That’s what that one comedian guy said - Bill Cosby is going around telling black youth to pull up their pants. However, raping people reduces his credibility a bit.

It would not surprise me either if some of the allegations were made up or exaggerated - but just for hush money, not because Bill Cosby is regarded as a race traitor.

At best, I guess Bill Cosby is a womanizer, which I guess is legal but just sketchy.

Bill Clinton was also accused of rape, but he remains very popular.

Reason: Racism.

Just slap the word Alleged in front of every charge and you can smear anyone’s good name.

Alledged - (of an incident or a person) said, without proof, to have taken place or to have a specified illegal or undesirable quality.

I heard that itera was allegedly involved with a gay circle jerk during the the past 3 NYC pride parades.

Bam!

How is that a smear? Homophobe!!!

It’s only gay if the tips touch. Otherwise, it’s just some friends having a good time.

Folks get a whiff of money and come out of the woodwork. Remember the hundreds of people charged with fraudulently claiming disability benefits after the 9/11 attacks? (Including 80 police officers and firefighters!)

Bill Clinton was also accused of rape, but he remains very popular.

Reason: Racism.

No. Because Clinton is a liberal and Cosby has called out the professional victims.

This is largely his fault. Charlamagne Tha God was right to give his social media team donkey of the day

Well, first of all, Bill Cosby is still a beloved figure overall, so I don’t think it is correct to say that he has fallen out of popularity.

Second, Monica Lewinsky is painted as the bad guy in the Clinton scandal; she is some Ho’ that unzipped Bill’s pants and blew him. Bill Cosby allegedly raped or abused those 13 women. Clinton also committed perjury, but eh, people don’t seem to care about that.

Third, Bill Clinton has done a lot of work in the public eye since the 1990s. He speaks at political events and does plihanthropy work through his foundation. Thus, he remains popular while Bill Cosby has become increasingly obscure.

However, Bill Clinton deserves some criticism for choosing to have an affair with such an ugly woman. I do not know if I can trust a person with such poor judgment to run the country.

For Monica, it’s not just that she blew him. People remember her more than everyone else because she kept the evidence. She’s the ho who could prove it.

He’s beloved by middle-class white people.

In some ways this may increase his credibility. If my pants are down and a rapist is nearby I will certainly pull them up. So seems legit kind of.

its probably easier to hide than having a bimbo working as the presidents aid

Clinton slept with everyone without regards to looks, weight or race. Read “Primary Colors”.

See also: Jennifer Flowers. And this: http://www.ranker.com/list/bill-clinton_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhookups