What do you drive?

Always been curious what CFA candidates drove. My parents always tell me I need to get a “professional” car but I’m like…“nahhhh lol”

2005 Mitshubishi Lancer Evolution GSR - project car

1997 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6 - daily beater

Just picked up a new Passat. His and her’s SUVs in my house too (since I live in the far remote Arctic).

2012 Hyundai Sonata. Yep, both you and I nearly fell asleep of boredom reading that statement.

2000 Integra, but man, after 12 years, i’m really itching for something new…

Being a BSD that I am…Corolla.

An Opel Corsa D from 2012, never sold under that brand in the US, as far as I know. A supermini car, but excellent for town traffic. But in fact it´s my wife´s car, I use the streetcar to go to work wink

Audi A7 S-line

^baller

What’s a “project car”? Do you do mods on it and use it for track?

2007 Xterra. Sometimes I wish I had something more professional, but on the whole I like it. Baby momma has a 2011 Altima that’ll probably become a 2013 Outback next year.

I used to have a c55 AMG before I realized that I don’t really care about cars and status symbols like that are dumb. Now I have a 2007 Subaru Impreza with 140k miles. Wife has a 5 series.

BWYF, I agree 100%.

Still, sometimes I look at luxury cars and get tempted but just gotta stay grounded. For me the threat is just that in general having things seems to dilute my current state of contentment.

The Mrs. drives a 2009 Murano and I drive a 2013 Pathfinder.

Nigged out Navigator.

Respect.

2004 Mazda Tribute–the lowest trim available. 160k miles. Hope it lasts another ten years and 160k.

Wife has a 2005 Ford Explorer, Eddie Bauer edition.

Like Brain and BS mentioned, I don’t derive any particular joy or sense of worth in my car. It’s just transportation. So I plan to stick with Ford or Toy Yoda for probably as long as I live. I’m thinking my next car will probably be a Highlander Hybrid.

When I bought my Passat, I was seriously considering an A4 or A6. But when it came down to closing the deal, I wasn’t feeling good about writing an extra $20k on the cheque. So I went with the Passat and I’ll use that $20k saved for some business opportunities. I’d rather allocate capital towards more wealth, rather than destroy it. No real regrets not going for the A6.

i drive an A4

When my car was in the shop i was given the 2x15 a6 with the 3.0t, i have no idea how you passed on this car. I feel in love with it

With that said, i think my next will be a jeep rubicon.

never been a car guy, never will be, and so glad. subaru outback here…so much utility in that car and I don’t care when it gets dirty, will keep it for a long time.

I don’t own a car now but when I did it was a blue 1998 ford explorer. Then I totaled it and got a red one.

I’m driving a 2000 Lincoln Town Car with 165K miles. I’ve only ever owned larger rear wheel drive sedans, and I plan on keeping it that way. I’m likely going to grab an 07 or 08 Grand Marquis when I come upon one with under 30K miles(old man cars) and drive that for 20 years or so. I love cars, and if I had actual wealth, I’d drive all kinds of cool stuff and have multiple project cars going in my garage, but I can’t justify the money.