Office pet peeves

So somebody in my office has enough time on their hands to take every single post-it note and reverse the direction of them and put them back together perfectly. Now, when I try to take a post-it, It unfolds like an accordion or something.

There is a special circle of hell for whoever wastes this much time while at work. At least post on AF or something.

They do sell post-it notes like that.

Satire, I presume?

yep, http://www.amazon.com/Sticky-Pop-up-3-Inches-Canary-12-Pads/dp/B000TSE48W

I don’t like desk eaters!

Yeah, they go with some little dispenser doodad.

Wipe some poo on your desk and they’ll stop eating it.

https://twitter.com/jimrome/status/543135300482908160

Suit + white socks

or

brown shoes + black belt

I’m not the fashion police, but these should be fairly easy to follow

Anyone who annoys Jim Rome is alright by me.

I don’t like people who talk to me while peeing.

^The only way you can communicate while in the bathroom is if you’re engaged in the same activity next to each other. If you’re peeing and I’m at the next urinal peeing, then it’s okay. If you’re washing your hands and I’m in the next sink, then it’s okay.

However, you really shouldn’t engage in conversation while the guy next to you is trying to take a dump.

People who double post also annoy me.

No it isn’t.

I hate how most guys don’t pull their pants and underpants down to their ankles when they use the urinal. It’s completely disgusting–do they want splash-back all over their clothes or something?

Real BSDs go kindergarten-style.

People who worry about what time someone else arrives/leaves. If the work is getting done, and it isn’t impacting you, shut your mouth. I’ve sat through way too many meetings and had way too many private conversations with people complaining about some other co-workers attendance habits.

There is one guy in my office who takes sales calls while in the bathroom. So, he will be in the stall with the headset and is talking the whole time. I don’t know how he explains the noises to the clients.

One Chinese quant guy takes off his whole pants while peeing. He will open his belt, untuck his shirt, and slide his pants down to the point that you can see his underwear. I suspect that he is super hung and needs to do this to unleash his thing.

There is a guy in our office who takes off his pants, shoes and socks to use the stall. Once I saw the bare feet just sitting in the stall and told someone else who confirmed. We tried so hard to figure out who it was.