HBS Professors aren't always right

But they do fight to get that $4 back from the Chinese restaurant. When in doubt, cite business ordinances - lol

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/12/10/harvard-business-school-professor-apologizes-for-email-rant-over-a-4-overcharge/

In his e-mails to Ran Duan of the Sichuan Garden and the Baldwin Bar, Ben Edelman, an associate professor at the elite business school, demanded a $12 refund, citing the “Massachusetts consumer protection statute, MGL93a, wherein consumers broadly receive triple damages for certain intentional violations.” It is, Edelman wrote, “a serious violation to advertise one price and charge a different price.” He noted that he had referred the matter “to applicable authorities.” After having seen the matter referred to the court of public opinion, where he has not fared particularly well, Edelman now says he’s sorry for the hubbub.

He tried to bully the restaurant owner, got outed and now will have every waiter spit in his food!

My nigga. Why all the hate? I would have done the same thing. Matter of fact, I may start trying this angle.