Russia terminated by USA?

Seems Russia is being terminated by USA with the help of OPEC.

Maybe we will see break up of russia onlien of soviet union again wink

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21633816-more-decade-oil-income-and-consumer-spending-have-delivered-growth-vladimir-putins

Oh this’ll be good…

did these fking yanks kill my boy Ivan?

yo Ivan, hang in there buddy. these american dumbasses might have stolen the credit for WW2 but we know whom to thank and when we gatecrash that first world well drink some of the finest kauffamn vodka in your honor.

if life’s getting hard, get your ass to the greatest city on earth dubai and ride it out. these emirati’s have more money than they know what to do with.

^ would you seriously side with the Ruskis over the Yanks.

I mean come on man, the Yanks can be pretty irritating with their total lack of self awareness and their tendancy for brainwashed auto responses over actually thinking but really, they’re pretty tame compared to the bloody Russians.

And Dubai is cesspool

New troll detected.

c’mon bob. i thought you knew by now everything is just a giant racial troll fest. the ruskis might be cold but at least when thy warm up they’re loyal. you wanna roll with them or the yank who’ll sell your kidneys when you’re sleeping for the sake of a few freshly minted dollar bills.

hell the people who rallied and died in the name of their motherland when they had nothing and had the audacity and courage to endure a million dead of starvation yet push the germans from the gates of moscow all the way back to berlin or the cowboys who stood on the sidelines supplying food and turning up when everything was over and re-writing the history books.

also, did you vote yay or nay?

and you take that back about dubai. slavery, ostentatious wealth, flash, brown, black, yellow and white - it’s got everything. admittedly though you can’t stay for more than a couple of years else you’ll become a sociopath like ohai.

How dare you evoke ohai’s name.

i deliberated all day, voted yes at 11.50pm, got drunk and watched the tv coverage until about 5am when the result became clear, cried like a baby, slept a few hours and then went into work to listen to all the ****s who cared more about their mortgage and their job

^ You in Edinburgh?

I’ve been saying this for at least a month in the Investments forum.

The west is trying to tie the bear down, de-fang him… Igor, you and your comrades need to lay off the vodka and realise what is taking place. My god, 81% approval rating despite the fact that most of RUS’s debt is denominated in USD or some other foreign currency and thus, maybe a year max until wide spread defaults

I don’t know if this is a Western-Saudi conspiracy to undermine Russia’s economy through low oil prices. In fact, US policy (i.e. sanctions) has often been designed specifically to limit economic damage. The Economist article does not suggest this either.

As for the broader argument that oil prices, which have fallen for whatever reason, have affected the Russian economy and might weaken Putin’s position domestically - there is not much to dispute that.

perhaps you should post this in the feedback forum…

Indeed