dont forget to log out

http://nypost.com/2015/01/13/wife-chops-off-cheating-husbands-penis-twice/

LOL

A few years back when I was on the sales desk, it was known that if you left your desk and forgot to lock your computer, you were going to have a bad time.

The best prank I saw was so genius in its simplicity. A guy left his desk without logging off so the guy next to him quickly hopped into his seat and opened a new email. The body of the email was left blank and the subject simply read, “Why don’t you like me?” It was sent to our relatively new SVP of sales (his boss’ boss).

Classic.

^ What a hilarious email to send. Was there any fallout?

^No, though that was pretty close to crossing the line. Most of the pranks wouldn’t involve anyone above your direct manager (all of whom are cool people).

One person sent an email to another internal’s manager and cc’d half the floor nominating him for an award for “being an inspiration around the office” as he consistently stayed to 5:05 pm every day.

Most common computer pranks involved messing with people calendars though. I once received an invite for a “50 Shades of Grey Bookclub” to meet weekly, with readings, from the biggest, burliest dude on the floor. What’s more, many people accepted.

Back in Russia I knew a woman who, after catching her husband cheating one day, threw the ow out and attacked the bed with a hammer. Damaging mostly sheets and the mattress. But it did make her husband to ‘cool down’ a bit and not cheat… for like a year after that. Weirdest thing - they are still together!

Once in awhile I’ll get an email saying, “Who wants lunch? I’m buying?” Then it kills me to see that it was a prank.

Once in college the local douche (and CS major) left his PC unlocked and I copied over a file that repeated the same sound over and over again for about half an hour as his PC’s startup sound. After it didn’t end for a couple of minutes (and after a couple of reboots), he assumed that his PC was stuck and he spent a couple hours reinstalling Windows. That was a delight.

At the end, they should have said “side joant”…instead of “side chick”, would have gone better with the tone of the article.

When I was in college, one guy in my fraternity sent everyone an email along the lines of “please refrain from doing pranks on my work computer” (he had a job as some kind of counselor). “It affects my professional reputation”, and so on so forth. Apparently, people had been sneaking into his office and putting meatspin on his computer. That was the year when meatspin got kind of out of hand.

Wait – you can have five kids in China?

At my first real world job I set someones desktop to be a very clearly fake picture of a broken LCD screen. I unplugged her keyboard and mouse and returned to my desk. This was a few days after we had gotten LCD screens. She returned to her cube and began bawling. I was reprimanded but it was so obviously a fake picture and not a broken screen that I didn’t feel the least bit bad about it.

That will only work temporarily. After sometime, I bet he went back to his bad habits…he adjusted and was just better at masking it.

i never got my head round those tan lines