Another great example of stupid.

Canned goods - a weapon of self-defense for students to throw at an armed intruder who has just entered their school.

That’s one scenario Valley, Alabama, officials are considering as part of their training to respond to school shootings.

“The canned food item could stun the intruder or even knock him out until the police arrive.”

Alabama officials have lost their minds.

John McClane could pull it off.

F a John McClane. Jason Bourne is the real badass.

Hmm, a bunch of canned goods stacked up at various places in a school. Nothing could go wrong in that scenario.

Clearly, you don’t realize the size of canned goods consumed in the south.

Crocodile Dundee proved this is a viable way to subdue criminals.

First, assume a canned good.

Itera, can you provide a link so we can see what context this is in? It can’t possibly really be this stupid.

Surprised they are not subsidising kids’ purchases of firearms as part of their campaign.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/13/living/feat-students-canned-goods-stop-school-shooters/index.html

This isn’t really that stupid. I mean, if someone nutjob came in to my office and started mowing everything down, I’d throw whatever I could at him.

I’d start by throwing my BA II Plus ninja-throwing-star style at his trachea. Next I would throw my old CFA books, in order starting with L1 Ethics, to inflict blunt force trauma. If, the intruder was still standing (unlikely), I’d finish him off by tossing unpaid interns at him. He would have so many 23 year old kids around him asking if he needs coffee, he wouldn’t be able to move.

when I was in school, many had knives and the ones who were worried about the hand held medal detectors would carry shanks made of plexiglass. I think if there was an active shooter, he’d get jumped.

Where the hell did you go to school?!

No one can throw a CFA exam book across the room like I can throw a CFA exam book across the room. I had a lot of practice during levels 1-3.

Ah the joys of being a brotha. Everyone always assumes you’re strapped or within an arms length of a shank.

I think it is just a non pretentious way to say he spent time in juvie.