Who would you use your hall pass on

If you had the ability to choose any one person on the planet, famous or not, besides your spouse, to doink once with no consequences, who would it be? No explanation needed.

Mine- my junior analyst

Scarlett J. with the red hair in the Avengers.

This won’t end well.

you didn’t post this from the work computer did you?

Julia Gillard.

wow this is a really tough question. so many factors to consider, I’d have to spend a week just deciding on my criteria. A few off the top of my head:

.the goal is obviously the best/most memorable one-time experience

.this automatically eliminates most young actresses and models who are either a complete bore b/t the sheets or have no idea what they are doing.

So is that why she was hired? Pics please.

young me - topanga

old me - taylor swift

Yeah young hot girls are out of the question for fear that they are terrible in bed (most are from experience being single over the past ten months). You don’t want to waste your hall pass on a hot girl that wants to make love. You want a girl that f***s. I would probably pick a p0rn star.

Scarlett Johansson, pre-pregnant Jessica Biel, and Rachel Bilson.

In that order, or at the same time… either way is fine with me.

There are plenty of women who are more physically attractive, but I bet using it with Madonna would be pretty unforgettable.

Though having looked at some recent photos, maybe I need to go back and think a little more. Madonna 10 years ago would probably be good.

I kinda wanna do one of my dance teachers, actually. If this were a real hall pass, that’s who I’d use it with.

Be sure to ask all her references before burning your hall pass. Could be a giant waste of a gift.

i would want that nasty freak Rachel Nichols.

topanga lol

my friend had an infatuation with her. when we were in college somehow we found a stripper at a local club that looks EXACTLY like her except she had a pierced clit too. that was a very expensive discovery for him. i personally was never really into her but to each their own. fortunately, it turned out that a girl i went to high school with just the year before was also a stripper at the same club so that worked out pretty well.

Wait, what if it actually was Topanga? What did she do after that show anyway? Also, how does someone pierce their clitoris? It sounds very painful.

You know, I’m not really an expert on that but I would definitely recommend you don’t go to the wikipedia page about it because it kind of shocked me that wiki would be that graphic.

“Girl Meets World”. Duh.

@Bromion - that’s the exact wrong thing to say if you’re trying to get people to NOT go to the webpage. I’m gonna have to take my phone off the company Wi-Fi and go to the bathroom now.

Subtle trolling

Stoya.

and if i had 2 hall passes, i’d probably do it again.

Ashley Graham - the current SI swimsuit issue cover model.

One google search and you’ll know why.