Trimming Nose Hair

Tips? Tricks?Suggesions?

Finally a good topic. Firstly, don’t pluck unless you want to cry like a little girl. Strangely, though I haven’t tried it, apparently waxing doesn’t hurt too bad. But, nose hair serves a purpose - catching dust and other crap in the air - so you don’t want to completely eliminate it.

I have an electric nose/ear hair trimmer that does an okay job. Better on the ears than the nose though. I’ve found no better substitute for a pair of small scissors (with rounded tips so you don’t poke yourself in your brain). Just get in there and start trimming away.

Word of caution for those of you entering that stage of your life where you find hair where you didn’t before (or longer hairs in the case of eyebrows), once you start trimming you can never stop. It’ll look like Buckwheat is coming out of your nose if you do.

I use one of those mini body trimmers they sell on TV, you know the one what comes with a little kit with nail clippers, lint brush,etc. Has a little attachment that works great for eyebrows and do the nose with no eyebrows.

Wait, you have ear hairs that are long enough to trim?

People in the mid-west tend to be a bit hairy.

I associate ear hair with my grandpa. I always assumed STL was much younger for some reason.

^ It comes on much earlier than you would expect. You associate it with grandpa because he reached the age where he no longer cares to trim it.

Electrolysis

I see it as a side-effect of having amazingly thick, beautiful hair atop my head. If that means trimming some hair, getting my back waxed, shaving my nether regions, and plucking my eyebrows, so be it.

You don’t? Maybe asians don’t have the same problem as us white folk.

I used to laugh at some of my older cousins that had long ear hairs. Unfortunately, I don’t make fun anymore. It’s starting to grow on top of the ears and out of the ear-hole.

Yep, the ones coming out the the ear-hole I was expecting. The couple that pop up on the ear lobe were surprising.

Also, did you guys know women are actually really gross? They have hair coming out of everywhere too. They even get the rare lone hair growing on their boob. They have way more to deal with than we do.

This is disgusting! When does this start? Yuk.

Back hair is probably the least attractive body hair. Especially those that are visible from tee shirts ie no hairline at neck -> continues onto back… ewww.

WRT nose hair - I actually find plucking nose hair to be enjoyable. If you do it just right, you can make yourself sneeze, which is fun while it lasts (which isn’t long).

You get grossed out by a single hair?

In my experience, girls don’t complain when it’s cold and they want someone to warm them up.

Only if it’s in the pubic region.

I’m no engineer but I know you can achieve that without having half a sheep worth of carpet plastered on your back.

Besdies, how would back hair help? Reverse spooning?

You are messing with me

The Art of Tweezers

I just get a match and put it in my nose and burn that shiz away.