learning information systems

can any1 recommend a good web resource that could explain about the below mentioned topics in simple language.

have to prepare for an exam about 60 days from now and the language used in the course book is quite techincal and i cant understand a single word.

topics to be tested are:

1 concepts of governance and management of information systems

2.information system concepts

3.protection of information systems

4.business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning

5.acquisition, development and implementation of information systems

6.auditing of information systems

thanks you

ha ha ha, you want to learn that stuff in 60 days? Sounds like a bank or service provider, at least that is who would use those words in the USA. Grahmm Leach Bliley (sp?) is the regulation that govers a lot of this in the USA. The FFIEC has bulletins on some of the other stuff. And some of that stuff requires several certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, etc.

i need it for my chartered accountancy exams…they teach this shit to us so we could audit banks and perform other information system audits(why wouldnt they freaking realize a c.a is not the best person to perform i.s audit) i sat for 2 straight hrs yesterday night and could barely go through 7-8 pages(have around 300+ pages). i basically just need these topics explained in simple language so that i wont have trouble learning it from book

Try these and see if they are what you are looking for: http://ithandbook.ffiec.gov/it-booklets.aspx

thanks but no the content is largely different

The Institute of Internal Auditors (www.theiia.org)) has some resources regarding information systems and auditing. You might try looking at their website.