Investment Banker Doesnt Know What is CFA

About a month ago I met a gentleman who had his bachelor in mathmatics(Top 3 US) went to work in Goldman sachs as an analyst for 3 years,did a masters at London School of Economics went back to finance,then at about 33 got tired of the finance,pursued a law degree at Harvard and went to consulting(still in financial companies).

Now what amazed me about this gentleman was he claimed he heard about CFA before but didnt know much about it and never heard of FRM.How many top level guys are like this ?I mean is CFA at this level of popularity ?

P.S please stick to the subject

dude is so hacksaw no wonder he never heard ot the cfa

Your buddy is an underachiever. Alexander the Great conquered Macedonia all the way to modern India before he was 30. Tell your buddy to start picking up his game…and that would begin by passing the CFA exams 3/3 in 18 months.

It’s amazing that you would meet someone like this living out of a van.

Gabe = Batman?

Bromion,I am not living in the van for finnacial reasons.Also Gabelogan is somewhat of a hero himself

+1

Please make that your signature

See people, if you’re going to troll, this is how you troll. None of that Busch League crap from XRAY and RR.

@bromion I will.Google gabelogan,when I was a kid he was my hero in syohon filter(play station 1 game)

i thought the same thing about julius caesar. Took you this long to lead a coup at rome?

I am sure my Ph.d/Prof friends in Math have no idea what CFA is, nor do they care

Gabe has shown to be quite strong because of his build and the fact he can hold up heavy objects for long periods of time, as well as support his own weight hanging from dangerous heights. His impressive skills in combat are often noted by those around him, even his enemies who openly warn their allies about his abilities and declare that “eliminating him” is a top priority if they wish to succeed.

The only people who care about the CFA are people who are registered to take the CFA.

Its pretty logical that someone with a phd in economics would not know what is cfa.but an Investment banker at a well known firm ?

He’s still no Genghis Khan. Or Che Guevara.

or vlad putin