People who hit and run

Somebody backed into my gf’s car door and left. I’ve seen this happen to other people before but been unable to get license plate #. Classless people are super annoying.

This happened to me once, had some likely drunk side sweipe my car when I was 17/18 years old. I was so pissed. Probably just CvM out on his standard booze cruise…

Where did it happen? If it was in a big box parking lot, there is likely security video. Of course, you would need to involve the police and they would likely tell you to stop wasting their time and just have your insurance company pay for it.

It’s not even the money, it’s just the principle.

I’m thinking death penalty

^ Public flogging at least.

yeah, then crucifixion. let’s go back to roman times. they were awesome.

Roll the car off a cliff into the bay and collect the insurance. Just like this:

^ what movie was he watching again. Mr. Chimp Goes to Washington?

Yeah BS, Fck the car, I want to know who’s going to pay for my dry cleaning!? I spilled Henny all over my suit when I ran into your GFs fcked up parking job.

http://www.sheepsheadbites.com/2015/03/mikhail-zemlyansky-alleged-ringleader-no-fault-insurance-scheme-convicted-racketeering-charges/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

this is why having a nice car is really discouraging

the most shocking things about this statement is that you have a girlfriend.

Yah, she’s 22 and looks great! Not all of us can be married L3 candidates doubling our salary to twice the minimum wage, M&A’in in the back office like a baws.

i like dis cat

haha

HnR’s should be flogged for sure.

I hope that you can make it past the age 23-24 hump where her wanderlust will kick in. Having the baby together should help.

/end hijack of thread.

People that hit and run or steal are pretty much the lowest scum on the earth, except violent criminals. A lot of people who hit and run are drunk, and are only thinking about running away from a DWI.

Maybe your girl was parked in such a way that was blocking the persons ability to get out of his driveway when there are a million other places she could’ve parked. Ever thought about that BS?