First thing you notice about people?

Besides faces, what is the first physical feature you notice about men and women? For me:

men- gut (or lack thereof). I’ve had a flat midsection my entire life and always checking to see how my fitness measures up against other dudes

women- @ss. Self-explanatory

It’s hard to notice butts before anything else, unless women introduce themselves to you ass first. This has not always been my experience.

It sounds cheesy and I’m nearly always alone on this, but I’ve always been a sucker for a pretty face on girls. Good smile does the trick. The rest is nice too, but the first thing is definitely the face.

I do always scope out a dude’s gut when I meet them. I’m sure its wrong but I surmise a lot about the person and how boring they’re going to be based on the gut.

Hair

+1 for a good smile on a lady. And it’s an immediate turn-off if her teeth aren’t (nearly) perfect.

I take it you’ve never spent time with a pack of bonobos.

No, but I did see a movie where a chimpanzee dual wielded automatic rifles while riding a horse. I knew then that we are in the peak of human culture.

Height for guys, general proportions for women.

I employ a punchability index. Within a few seconds of meeting someone for the first time, I can gauge how much I’d like to punch them. Most people score very high.

Men = amount of hair and gut.

Women = legs and ass

no chest ppl here? come on!

Legs are one of the first things I notice on women…easier in the spring and summer…kind of tough in the winter. A pair of nices legs are a great thing…of course other things have to be good too.

Women = boobs, smile, legs

Men = gut, hair

the first thing i do when i meet a person is peer deep into their soul.

legs and @$$, but mostsly legs because they often imply @$$

M: height if short/tall, hair if bald, eyes if none of the aforementioned (and where they’re looking)

W: legs, bum; depending on angle

If I have on sunglasses, boobs and waist.

If I don’t have on sunglasses, eyes/smile.

+1. However, I will say that as I’ve gotten older, some of the turd blossoms I’ve wanted to knock out the most, initially, turned out to be solid friends or allies if they have survived the face-punching stage.

For sure. More so for men though. Women don’t seem to change, at least for the better. Men’s flaws can become endearing (homo?) while women’s flaws tend to get more grating.

I never make assumptions about people superficially - judgment is not in my vocabulary…

haha just kidding… tits & ass (women)