What Spring Break Really Looks Like

What happens when Fox news runs out of ideas

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/24/ainsley-earhardt-returns-spring-break-hannity-special

abstract:

The city council in Panama City Beach, Fla., enacted ordinances to curb partying after a “Hannity” special last year exposed the rowdy behavior at spring break.

This year, Sean Hannity sent Ainsley Earhardt back to Panama City Beach to see if these new rules had any effect.

actually what spring break is like: girls who have figured out guys are there just to get some and thus cling much tightly to their group, while hoards of guys try to get some with most striking out.

^ How is that any different than college or the club scene? Don’t make me repeat the 20/80 rule.

Just googled 20/80 rule. Good concept. Never seen a tyler perry flick. Not sure how its applies though

IB keeps its’ rep because no one will admit they slaved away their undergrad earning perfect grades to simply slave away at a IB as a glorified assistant. So they make it sound ‘baller with how much money they make and how they are closing deals and what not. In reality, they are powerpoint b!tchboys (aka the deck) who make pretty presentations to the sellers of businesses. Modeling is part of the job, but not a huge part. Despite what you learn in the CFA, valuation does not equal price. Some of you were bashing me for my comp valuation I was attempting awhile ago and how I should use free cash flows. Look, we’re looking to buy a company at the lowest price possible and justify it by comps in the market, not do a DCF valuation and pay what the company is hypothetically worth 10 years from now.

IB is like spring break. Any of you ever go? Every year tons and tons of horny frat boys go South to places like Cancun, South Padre, Miami, etc. to party and hook up each night with ease like MTV makes it out to be. I’m here to tell you that it’s all a ruse. When I went on spring break, it was easily 10-15 guys per girl, and most girls kept close to their crew since they know what our agenda is. It was a far truth from what the REAL WORLD MTV made it out to be. But, no guy is going to admit they blew $2k on a spring break that was shittier than the run of the mill weekend in their college town; so they lie and say it was crazier than a GGW gang bang.

There you have it folks. The cat is out of the bag.

Not to rain on your parade, but I was recently a “chaperon” to one these locations. One of the dudes in the group went 4 of 5. Yes, four different women in five nights. Far as I could tell, yes, most dudes did not have sex, most women did. Small percentage of dudes almost every night. Most women only one night of the trip. I believe this phenomenon has been discussed on this board in depth and I have witnessed it before. The top percentile men do all the casual banging…The rest of them are just support. Believe it or not, it is so easy for a select group of BSDs…everyone else hacksaw for sure. As daddy bull said to baby bull, “no son, we’ll walk down and f*ck them all.”

If I was there I would have smashed every night of the week. #justsaying

I didn’t know who Ainsley Earhardt is, but she is hot.

https://www.facebook.com/topic/South-Padre-Island/108400565850417?source=wtfrt&position=1&trqid=6130557862603320966

spring breaker missing

itera, CFAvsMBA, Ghibli. All true. +100