what is jobbing??

in financial terms??

when you buy apple products over and over again like a moron, and secretly pray steve jobs was a homosexual

^didnt make the slightest of sense to me

Top Secret: look up the phrase on Google.

It’s when you are not the central character in WWE, so your role is to lose to the main character.

i did…and all it said is " This is the most active community of market.Most of the volume comes from the jobbers(apprx. 70%).Main objective of jobbing is to enhance volume for your broker.In turn broker will offer you a very discounted brokerage. Jobbing trades are more in Future & Option market than in cash market.As positions are meant for very small duration in general brokers provide high leverage to jobbers. It is in advantage of both trader and broker.Jobber with well market understanding and resources have a very nice jobbing opportunities." still didnt make it clear it me why people would job?

i did…and all it said is " This is the most active community of market.Most of the volume comes from the jobbers(apprx. 70%).Main objective of jobbing is to enhance volume for your broker.In turn broker will offer you a very discounted brokerage. Jobbing trades are more in Future & Option market than in cash market.As positions are meant for very small duration in general brokers provide high leverage to jobbers. It is in advantage of both trader and broker.Jobber with well market understanding and resources have a very nice jobbing opportunities." still didnt make it clear to me why people would job?

“Jobbing” is the origin of the term “jabroni”, made popular by WWE superstart Dwayne Johnson a.k.a. “The Rock”. Both terms are generally used pejoratively.

not that jobbing…jobbing in the financial world

steve jobs,wwe jobbing and now jabroni…soon some1 will relate it to blowjobs

+1

Huh, I didn’t know the origin of jabroni. Thanks Greenman. I learned something today.

^It’s 'cuz I read the Rock’s book. He didn’t invent the term, he just popularized it.

You really should read it. It’s pretty entertaining to see what kind of lives these guys lead both in and out of the ring.

And once you’re done with it, you can take the book, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!!!

Yes sir. I know my role!

“Know your role” is also from wrasslin’?

^Yes–also made famous by Dwayne Johnson, formerly of the Miami Hurricanes.

Now know your role and shut your mouth.

jabroni A slang term in professional wrestling first used by the Iron Sheik and then again later by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. It is derived from the word jobber, which is someone who routinely loses, or “does the job”.