Salman Khan's abs going to jail

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-bollywood-star-sentenced-20150506-story.html

tl;dr - Khan was drunk and getting his abs sucked while driving and killed a guy. Now he’s going to jail for five years. No rapes were reported.

Not yet, anyway. But he’s about to go to the clink. \

Minimum security prison is no picnic. I had a client in there once.

How does it take 13 years to prosecute a drunk driving case?

Also, I think that’s the wrong Kahn.

^ Yeah that’s pretty quick for India.

Perps of the 1984 genocide against Sikhs got convicted in 2013. The wheels of justice grind very slowly (and not fine at all, unlike Allah’s.)

Perhaps, but he’s still raking in $40 mil a movie so he must have great abs.

he aint going anywhere…he will now appeal to the higher courts and will most likely get a bail till the final verdict of the highest court comes…so he most likely isnt going to jail for the next 25 years!!

^Still one of my favorites.

Anyone remember YTMND? This one was by far the best. I never really understood that site…

The abs guy in Shah Rukh Khan, not Salman Khan. But who are we kidding? rahul/zidhai/gabe would lick either of their torsos.

Holy crap, now I know why they say there is no business like show business. Read some tweets supporting Salman. Reek of “we are above the law” type arrogance and a Mary Antoinette-like lack of sympathy for the poor victims.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/how-farah-khan-ali-and-the-playback-singer-abhijeet-completely-lost-the-plot-while-supporting-salman-khan/544039-79.html

Let me translate Abhijeet’s tweet:

“Dogs who sleep on the road will die like dogs. The roads are not owned by the poor. I was homeless for a year but never slept on the road.”

Salman drove over and killed day laborers sleeping on the road at night. He was drunk. A Police Constable acting as his bodyguard told him not to drive drunk and after the accident filed the police complaint against him. The Constable was harrassed by his superiors, threatened by the Mumbai underworld, lost his job, lost his sanity and died on drug-resistant TB on the roads of Mumbai.

These guys make US Masters of the Universe like Ted “Chappaquiddick” Kennedy look like amateurs.

seems like u havent been to india for a while! what happened to the constable/bodyguard is quite common here

@Ohai-I am not indian you stool.I ome from a middle eastern country.The only thing Indian in me is the curry I had last night.

I was about to enjoy this thread until you accused me of being indian

Left is Salman and right is SRK…now…enjoy… smiley

^I’m going to have to go with Salman.

Salman was jailed because he had only 4 pack abs and not 8 pack abs of SRK. cheeky wink

^When in rome do as the romans do

In India if you are a superstar your networth increaes exponentially if you have 6/8/10…pack abs…sad but true part…

IIRC the Khans, while well-built, didn’t start the ultra-fit trend in Hindi movies. It was this guy - Hritik Roshan - with Kaho Na Pyaar Hai. In his movie Dhoom 2, even the comedic relief guys had abs.

They just want to be like Sly.

Just wanted to say, I couldn’t be more pleased with this thread.

Wait, no, I need more abs.