America's Most Wanted Team

First they sign Greg Hardy (domestic abuser)

Then then draft Randy Gregory (fails a drug test he knew was coming for months)

Now they sign La’el Collins as an undrafted FA. Wow.

Your thread title was too good for this post to simply go in the NFL thread.

So, if the Cowboys are now the Raiders, who are the Raiders?

The Raiders have to clean up their image for the move to LA.

theyre just trying to fill the holes left by the old guys like Nate Newton, Michael Irvin, and Erik Williams.

Lmao what’s the back story?

No idea. As usual, I was splitting time between here and Reddit and that gif was in a comment string. Too awesome to pass up posting it here.

Backstory

http://espn.go.com/dallas/story/_/id/7365443/runaway-cart-cowboys-stadium-plows-high-school-coach

My .02 about Greg Hardy:

Yes, I’m a Cowboys fan. But I hate Greg Hardy, and not just because of his domestic abuse deal. Sure, that’s the icing on the cake, but I just think he’s a real shitbag. From his stupid face paint to his rants on the sidelines, I can’t stand the guy.

That being said, I don’t know what all the outrage is this weekend about Greg Hardy. We all knew what happened. He beat up his girlfriend, shoved her head in the toilet, dragged her across the room, and threw her on a bed/couch/futon full of loaded weapons. None of that changed in the past four days. We know nothing now that we didn’t know before. So why all the fuss?

And whay all the outrage at the Cowboys? Sure, I know the Cowboys are like Obama–half the country will hate them no matter what they do. But does Mr. Jones have any obligation to society other than to try to win football games? I can understand cutting him (or in the NFL’s case, suspending him) if they thought that doing so would improve the “bottom line”. (The NFL and all its franchises are, after all, business which seek to make money.)

But let’s keep it real–winning makes money. Fifteen years ago, I was only vaguely aware that there was a football team on the other side of New York. The Patriots weren’t bad enough to be noticed (like the Lions), but they weren’t good enough to talk about. Now the Patriots are one of the most popular and the most valuable franchises in the NFL. And that’s because they win–even if they do have a reputation for being cheaters.

Greg Hardy is a great player. He helps the Cowboys win (at least in theory.) The NFL has no right to suspend him (thus sayeth the judge), and the NFLPA has a legal requirement to represent its players. I’m not sure what the outrage is all about, and I’m certainly not sure why it’s increased in the past few days.

The outrage is a direct result of living in a visual society. Hearing the horrific stories of him beating his gf is not even close to seeing the actual evidence. Think back to the Ray Rice situation…the Ravens fans gave him a standing ovation in his first pre-season game after the incident, but once the video came out, the team cut him in a matter of hours.

The NFLPA has the obligation to protect its players when their employers are somehow mistreating them. Hardy (and Rice) have never been mistreated, and frankly those in charge should be ashamed. It is a priveldge to be a professional athelete, and these two have not earned that priveledge IMO. It’s a joke.

Never Happened.

LOL, great comeback!

this is a real boys fan

http://www.totalprosports.com/2015/11/09/cowboys-fan-jerry-i-hope-you-burn-in-hell-with-your-pal-greg-hardy-vid/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=dallascowboyfans&utm_campaign=fb

“Greg Hardy is a free agent.” --Jason Garrett, yesterday at a press conference.

The article then goes on to state, “Good luck finding a team more willing to take on trouble and in need of a pass rush than the Cowboys.”

Ezekiel Elliott’s girlfriend, Tiffany Thompson, posted several photos of bruises to her Instagram account Friday morning, claiming she’s a victim of domestic violence.

NFL is investigating…

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/22/ezekiel-elliott-accused-of-domestic-violence-denies-attacking-ex-gf/

I still can’t get over the pussy that bailed off of the golf cart

In 'merica, do people go to the police anymore or just use social media to go after their attackers in the press?

Social media. Lower court costs and you can hang the alleged assailent by mob rule without waiting for all that pesky due process.

If shes exaggerating he can sue. The NFL has been known to try and cover these sorts of things before to be fair. I dont know anything about this story and have no clue who is right/wrong and personally I dont think blasting something on social media is the best idea. The NFL will certainly want to handle this in a way that serves the NFL the best, truth or not.

Plus, the police don’t give you as many public likes.