Anybody watched NBA finals?

I did not watch any game before the exam. I have no preference and just wanted to watch a great game. So I hope Cavliars can force game 7 and I can watch one more game. But if David Platt still play his stubborn rotation they will have to watch Warriors celebrate on their own home court. He needs some coaching change to make it even with Steve Kerr who clearly outsmarted him in game 4 and 5. Of course I want to see monster games from LeBron James and Stephen Curry.

Big NBA fan, especially the Wiz. Looks over bro…

David Blatt made same mistakes 3 times in a row. Your 7 tired guys are no match for Warriors 8 guys. I can’t believe it. On a flip side, james and cavs lacked the drive to fight to to the exhuation as Miachael Jordan showed. See, they even had the chance till the last minute. Warriors showed some early rellaxation in the last 5 minutes or so. That’s very dangerous. In the last 5 minutes of NBA game a lot of things could happen.

Big Lakers fan here…don’t hate… I really enjoyed watching the series, and this series was a lot more competitive than I thought. I called Warriors in 5, but it could’ve gone to game 7.

With regard to Blatt’s coaching, I really don’t think there was much he could do - three of your all star starters were out ($32M salary wasted), and you have players who had never been to the playoffs who ran out of gas after game 3. It was quite entertaining to watch Lebron doing it all, but even MJ couldn’t pull it off himself, so the outcome was somewhat expected, but nontheless, it was a great series.

Didn’t watch a second.

Hey, Laker fan. I don’t hate anybody. I don’t understand the hating things in sports. I always want to see great games from everybody, healthy and energetic.

Though I do not think Blatt couldnecessarily reverse game result if he played differently, I do belie they could benefit some. They still have a copuple players who could jump in and did hussle play to wear and tear the warriors. If the starters could have 2 minutes extra rest time their play quality could improve. The bench players could just hussle play or they might have contribute a little bit. On other forum before the game 6 I had posted that if Blatt continue the 7 players play against Warriors’ 8 plu player play, they would be doomed. Game 4 and 5 clearly showed this. Some change must be made. Unfortunately he did the same as game 4 and 5. It’s PITA to watch guest team celebrate on owm home court.

Watched every game of GSW’s season.

I lost a lot of hope for the Cavs winning it all when Love went down, so when Kyrie went down, I figured the Cavs were toast. Surprised they made it to Game 6.

Once in my life I want to see a Cleveland team win a championship, preferably the Indians, but I’ll take the Cavs. Early odds out of Vegas have the Cavs as 9/4 favorites to win it all next year. Will be in interesting offseason with so many guys needing to be signed; payroll will likely cross $100 million with another $75 million being paid for the luxury tax.

Unfair shake for the Cavs. But anyway congrats Steph and the warriors. GSW ftw!!!

I only watched 5 finals games. I do not know how David Blatt used the players. injury is part of the games the entire season. If he used the same players too much over the entire season it would be injury prone to most people. Kevin Love was mostly taken out of the game by ill intended fouls but he had old injuries the whole season. Steve Kerr had been in the games his entire adult time and he certainly knew how to keep his guys healthy.

pretty bummed cavs lost

Spurs are still the best team. The finals was a hoax.

#notevenhighlightsonSC?

#da-da-da-da-da-da

The last 2 minutes in game 6 in 2013 was such a gigantic mistake by Popovich to take out Duncan. Because of that Spurs gave up not one but two critical rebouds that eventually led Allen’s 3 pointer. I could not believe he sat Duncan. Other wise Duncan and Spurs would be 6 of 6, the same as MJ.

This year Clippers ruined Spurs’ chance and choked themseves at game 6 against Rockets. I did not watch that game but still could not believe it, blowing 19 points lead in 4th quarter in close-out game at home court. That’s great BJ :slight_smile:

WOW, Charles Banks, is he chartholder? LOL But I know Charles Barkley is.

Tim Duncan lost $20m due to this guy’s dishonesty.