extra currcicular activities post cfa

so an interesting turn of events.

potentials:

so my buddy is meeting up witha potential business we buying out for 300k. cash flow is prettyt good at 180k. ~1.5x we really gotta do our due diligence. and i dun really know how this is done. has anyone bought an established business before or exp? do u guys have homies that are biz brokers that i can talk too, share digits plz. i need multiple unbiased advice. i got a buddy, but i hate trusting 1 source, and i have this closeted hatred towards brokers ( i think they’re all blood sucking parasites). its a convenience store. i was hoping to M&A it.

Successes:

a friend of mine is doing a music video with a 5k budget. he asked for my help in getting models, renting out a mansion by the beach. and getting sum cars. initially he was gonna hire girls for 100 bucks an hr, but i told him that is ridic. i was able to cut it down to 100 bucks a day per chick ad selling it to them as a party they go to, with free booze, and a mansion to go with it to be a video vixen (Im a genius, i know). plus i got sum dope cars from my rich buddies who wanted an invite to the party. i told them the req was the bring a dope ass car. so i got an s class, cts-V cadi, 3-s bmw, mazzerati, and of course my e-class. and we got a mansion by manhatta beach at roughly 500 bucks. 5 guys 10 chicks. b4ng3ers. i literally cut his budget in half. i tried to convince the person to a real party after the video shoot, the financier is being a pussy though. which is understandable i guess.

anyways, i did such a good job. his otehr buddy who is running for office. told me he wanted me as an assistant for hia campagin for 2k/month. now its part time work. teh dude knows i put up 40 hrs in my job. and he told me it aint much work. its basically a lil research, a lil marketing, a lil networking and he promised it wont conflict with my workj. i wasnt interersdted at first but when i told my parents they thought i was crazy for not taking it. anyways i think im sold. do i have to tell my boss boss bout this?

also. i’ve lost roughly 15 lbs since the cfa exam. i literally transferred my energy into this.180, 5’8". (i got real huge, stress was real) targeting 155 in 2 mos? doable. prolly not. but imma try. also im starting to get more digits from women in the club. so the confidence is spiking up. my first 2 weeks out was a shut down but i didnt care i knew my current state. but my 3rd week got 3 digits, and 1 was hot. anyways im going to vegas again july 31st. i was hoping to hit 165. ive upped the work out to 2 hrs a day when i started lvling off. the hunger is real. b4ng3rs.

boss in aspen for 2 months. so work load is less. i nonchalantly study for the gmat on my free time. in sf right now with family. kinda lame. but had to do it. to meet with my dad homie who loves me cuz of the advice im given him over the years. he has 4 hot daughters though. anyways. im loving the post cfa exam life style. this carefree lifestyle is doing wonders. i feel like everyone is nicer. or maybe i was juss a pos when studying. haha.

Is this a joke?

is misspelling words like you’re a gangster supposed to make you look cool?

because it’s working

CVM has to help here

Google Brad “B-Rad” Gluckman. He can help.

#MMW #werd

is this real? unfortunately haha. bad habit. i misspell a lot cuz well i grew up on AIM era. where the hell is cvm? that was one of the ppl i looked up to. finally i topped the trip off by visiting stanford this past sunday on my way back from sf. my god, walking on the GSB campus and knowing how hard it is to get in there really had an ominous feeling like i was going to rejected. anyways, i will work hard and sacrifice as much as i can to earn my seat in the table.

Writing train of thought like William Faulkner and doing coke are a deadly combination.

industry?

convenience store. im structuring it so the previous owner has 49% exposure since i dun really kno the risks well . me and my buddy taking the other half with control. i’ve seen a couple problems here, on some dealsthat ive gone trhoug hthe process with. issues like lease ending. or cash business, or bs like assume debt. i feel like they all got these problems. anything else i should look out for and ways i can resolve these issues. also how can i find out who owns the building without asking them? i really should be more trusting but when im about to shell out 75k, i dont trust shit.