Favourite coffee maker ?

I want to give the aeropress a shot,feel free to share your under 100 usd coffee makers

My daughter makes coffee (my wife and I don’t drink coffee); she’s probably my favorite.

Never thought you are old enough to have a coffee drinking daughter.Woww,by the way what happened to your phD in mathmatics ?

I have a Frieling French press that I really like.

My daughter’s the baby: 29.

I need to get enough free time to go back to school, then I have to find an advisor in knot theory (a branch of algebraic topology).

One of these days . . . I hope.

Those PhDs are tough to renew after you let them expire…

I use an Autodrip, but grind with a Hario Mini Mill (manual burr grinder)

not a fan of coffee in general unless very nicely done

I have used Krups $60 machine for a decade. Really nice and simple. I have a $1300 capresso too but I liked my little machine better (no maintenance)

Keurig. I know it’s not up to AF standards, but I’m probabaly not either hacksaw, but I probably am, too.

(edit, because the term “hacksaw” seems to have gone into hibernation)

^ I love my Keurig, but it doesn’t meet the under $100 requirement. Interesting (or maybe not) sidenote, the guy who invented K-cups, John Sylvan, now regrets it because of the environmental impact of all those little plastic cups that an neither recyclable nor biodegradable.

So far the best I have seen is Lavazza. Much better than Nespresso IMO.

But then again, I really like Lavazza coffee so there is that.

We have Nespresso “Essenza”. It’s as simple as you can get, works.

I have an espresso machine and a Cuisinart grind & brew.

Grind & Brew has seen better days but i’ve managed to squeeze 1,000 Pots of coffee out of that thing. I’ll replace it with a new one once the grinder seizes up.

Turkish coffee is the shiznit