Do you snap high bills?

Like at a bar or restaurant?

#dbag

Especially when I saw someone do it to with a twenty. 100s still ok but trashy.

what is snapping a high bill?

I think it’s when you make a big display out of handing a bill to a waiter or some other half naked performer, often with some gesture that makes a sound like a snap.

The few times I give a large bill and want the receiver to know, I just make sure that the amount is easily visible to the receiver. No one else need know.

sounds like a totall dbag move

I just give the waitress a hard slap on the butt.

I almost never pay cash and when I do it’s because the bill is too small to reasonably put on a CC.

Agreed, $100 isn’t even that much money to be showing off.

yea i just use the credit card to get my points, etc.

only time i use cash is when you cant use credit card, or when i’m with people and splitting the bill

You would hate the poker rooms then, first comes flashing the wad, second comes counting the bills, third comes the dealer counting the bills - almost always snapping.

Brahs you need to check out any local convenience store in your neighborhood which offers ethnic foods catering to Russian, Armenian, Eastern European and Middle Eastern demographics. You’d ne amazed at the number of middle-aged ballers and younger dbags snapping bills at the cash register when they pay for their pickled horseradish and pig’s feet jello.

What’s this threshold for you? For me its probably $1.

People who try to show off with money typically don’t have a whole lot of it in the first place.

With the exception of Wawa, where I have no minimum, I tend to pay cash if it’s under $5.

Why no turks or lebanese?