[original post removed]

Was having lunch with the woman this Sunday, and suddenly I realized she had been talking for 20 minutes…no idea what it was about. I’m like “yeah, I hear you, hey can I get another beer?”. [shrug]

Girls talk soo much shit… I can’t believe it sometimes… honestly! How can people have so much to say. They will make an event that lasted like 2mins in real life and 20 mins story about crap.

My mrs talks a load of shiz sometimes…

I was in Boston during Labor day weekend with 2 other women. The best decision I did during my stay was attend a game at Fenway Park ALONE before heading to a bar down the street to enjoy a meal in solitary. My ears thank me.

“women, cant live with them cant live without them”

Probably has something to do with their periods. Next time a woman you’re with is talking too much just ask: “Hey, so you’re really chatty today. Do you happen to be on your period?”

That should end the conversation.

Take it, not ask for it. So alpha.

And the relationship. And any possible relationship with any girl ever. And your life.

I once heard that women have a need to speak 100,000 words a day. Men need to speak 50,000.

By 5:00, they have both spoken 50,000 words, so when they get home from work, women still have 50,000 left to go.

Awesome post.

this is how i feel - the more rambling chicks spew out of their mouth the more beer i need to take in.

im allergic to verbal diahrrea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0SKs4CXmw&feature=youtu.be&t=15s

Al Bundy

I find it worse when a guy wouldn’t shut up

You ain’t getting chicks by “taking their number” or “clearing Level I”. Well, unless it’s arranged.