Public School Teacher

What teacher doesn’t know a clock when they see one? How dumb do you have to be to not know what a clock is. I really hope someone hacksaws that teacher ASAP and ensures they no longer mutate the little minds of America.

drunk again?

That does not look like a clock to me… Is a muslim kid brought that into the school I probably wouldn’t 100% trust him/her either.

Well you must be retarded. It’s a clock fools. What else what it be?

ur sloshed after 1 drink man

I agree with CvM. In fact, all the clocks in my house are in the form of metal briefcases full of improvised electronics and various unidentifiable mechanisms.

^ Respect. Fk Rolex, this is how real BSDs tell time.

Yes indeed, a kid who plans on bombing a school certainly shows off the bomb to his teachers first.

Even if the teacher thought it was a bomb, w/e, at least the school should have apologized to the kid.

For some reason they did not evacuate the school, that’s how seriously they took this threat.

Just an excuse for local LEOs to show the public they too can fight the War on Terror by handcuffing a 14 YO. Would be good come election time for sheriffs, they know their audience is other Texas redneck voters. Who cares about competence and justice when hate gets you votes.

I googled a pic of a suitcase bomb, looks just like what’s in op’s post

Why the fuck would anyone have a LED clock INSIDE a stainless steel briefcase? I think most people would change their minds like I did if they saw this “clock”.

I don’t think it’s a briefcase.

http://www.amazon.com/Vaultz-Locking-Gadget-Chrome-Accents/dp/B003FMHXD2/ref=pd_sim_229_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1H614QJ2BMMTMQ7C8CM2&dpID=51JvX7JxP1L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_

So is everyone in america supposed to undergo HR training to distinguish between what is a briefcase and what is a gadget box?

If your briefcases are 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches then yeah, HR training would be swell.

If your briefcases are 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches then yeah, HR training would be swell.

These are exactly the responses I was hoping to get. This would actually be a great interview question.

A clock in a briefcase is only a clock in a briefcase.

A bomb in a briefcase is only a bomb in a briefcase.

Furthermore, who said bomb? I said the teacher should be fired for the inability to comprehend what a clock device looks like and naturally you twist the words and bring in a Muslim Jihad kid terrorist with a bomb who should be sent to GTMO ASAP.

There are also many other factors in play:

1. A suitcase bomb does not fit in a traditional Samsonite briefcase (hpracing007 this is your argment and it is false).

2. It is easy to see the difference between a clock and a suitcase bomb.

You are all incorrect.

Nowadays, is there even such thing as a “nuclear briefcase”. I mean, if they had this technology 20 years ago, by now, Obama should have an iPhone app or something.

AF has reached a new level of stupidity and single-mindedness in this thread.

Clearly, this clockmaker forgot to include nails, screws, ball bearings, and steel marbles.