Why there is no like button

Dear Moderators, Kindly provide a like button :slight_smile:

Well, why?

OP, donā€™t leave us hanging.

I tried to like OPā€™s post, but it wouldnā€™t let me I even shouted at Siri, but she wouldnā€™t budge either

Perhaps there should be a special forum where people can post input like this. It should be called the Input Forum.

I hope there are hot girls at this ā€˜input forumā€™

Simple answer: we donā€™t need one.

Like, I donā€™t, like, know.

Thereā€™s no spell check either, AF is super primitive.

^ That is a useful function.

Facebook is about to add a dislike button. Weā€™re clearly at least one button behind the times.

Iā€™m not sure why this is so challenging to implement. It feels like the tech guys have been ā€œlooking in to itā€ for ages. If we just donā€™t want to do it because someone doesnā€™t want to do it, maybe we just come out and say it and leave it at that.

On the other hand, I also thought about this:

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEY58fiSK8E]

we should also have a troll alert button. when someone accumulates enough troll points, they get an auto sticker next to their name. And thereā€™s a special button that allows you to forever auto-hide posts from that person.

Oh the irony. I canā€™t wait to see this sticker next to your posts.

oh look, right on cue, you showed up.

FYI to all, look up the thread where Palantir argued how lying that you went 3/3 on the CFA exams is not lying or a violation of CFAI ethics. Canā€™t imagine what Palantir has on his resumeā€¦

How long have I been after Chad on this? His replies to me indicate he doesnā€™t see the need for one.

Edit: How could I forgetā€¦Please move this to the now extremely hard to find Feedback Forum.