DD Makes you gain weight ?

http://www.bjpenn.com/female-fighter-forced-to-fight-at-higher-weight-class-due-to-the-size-of-her-breasts/

Woww,I have nothing to say

I’ve never been a designated driver, so I can’t really say. Sounds more like a spurious correlation.

Well duh, who doesn’t know that eating fried dough filled with cream and covered in chocolate makes you gain weight?

obviously. Dupont’s chemicals have been slowing our metabolisms for years. read the internet fool!

Yeah, the weight is from the tits. Go on a diet, you cow.

due diligence often means sitting at a desk so yes.

I think we might be confusing correlation with causation here. In my experience, kids are already fat when they start playing D&D, Dungeon Masters in particular.

Forwarded the article to a girl that fights mma. Exactly what she said.

I have never been a girl so I dont speak from personal experience here,but I have been fighting here and there in the past.In fighting in general the bigger whatever body part you have the more it works to your disadvantage.I guess it hurts more to get hit on big milk jugs than to get hit on smaller ones.

Dissecting dogs will only make you gain weight if you subsequently eat the animal.

Does that mean Indians are the best fighters? Speaking of the males specifically.

Weight is weight. She can use’em to her advantage too. Smother her opponent’s face.

All I can say is “Helium Implants”

i think that’s extra

Did John Holmes get to wrestle at a lower weight class in high school because his junk was over five pounds? No

^ The double donger

Long Duk Dong

No more yanky my wanky, the Donger need food.