Halloween Costume

What is everyone up to this year?

This will be my costume. I already ordered the dress and even the necklake (of Max) online.

Halloween will be very close to my birthday. I will have a good time this year with the new costume and new date and his friends~~we will all be dressing up and going to some show…in downtown Toronto

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00COG1Z34/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687442&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00MLXFDWE&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0JH78SSP0M87Q5BVWFFM

My friends & I were debating being the different versions of Joaquin Phoenix (inspred recently from the Joaquin hurricane warning)

1 bearded friend going as him in his crazy bearded stage, Ill go as him as Commodus in Gladiator, and another going as Bobby in We Own the Night. Should be a blast

wearing a sock and praying its not cold that night

My friend found one of those “slippery when wet” standing plastic signs, and wore that as his Halloween costume. He wore only this…

No more dressing up for me. I now roam the streets with a pack of other parents, drinking wine out of a keg cup, trailing our little ghouls.

^^ How did he wear it?

My wingman and I are going as TI and Will from the movie Get Hard.

He tied it with a string over his crotch.

My costume is being a creeper to all the girls who have the excuse to dress super slutty that one night.

+1

my costume is someone from IT trying to swtich to BO

Great idea!